SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a thought but do you remember the 'keepers of the Paul thread and all hail holy grail popular girl' saw their arse and all used to scream at people to read the wiki any time someone asked a question 😂 god, it's so much nicer now

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think I'm going to be asleep by 9 at this rate but he's going to go live when I'm in bed isn't he. It will be a sniffling sob in the dark live too, my favourite ones
Literally top tier live. Where he's all angry and ranting non stop even though he's got the comments off so no one is even commenting but he still gets wound up more and more ❤. Just him sat in his cave muttering like gollum.

Just had a thought but do you remember the 'keepers of the Paul thread and all hail holy grail popular girl' saw their arse and all used to scream at people to read the wiki any time someone asked a question 😂 god, it's so much nicer now
The reversed wiki deletion was my fave moment out of all of that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Literally top tier live. Where he's all angry and ranting non stop even though he's got the comments off so no one is even commenting but he still gets wound up more and more ❤. Just him sat in his cave muttering like gollum.

Oh it was just brilliant. Hi x

Reactions: 7
soz I just told someone to read the wiki, but only cause they canny make their mind up…honest! 😂

Reactions: 3
You can’t make your mind up?! Read the wiki love
😂😂😂 I’ve literally just finished reading the wiki (like I said I was going to) and I can now confirm he is a full on creep. That video of him on the live to two girls and his body language made my sick in my mouth and my fanny invert

• Haha
Reactions: 18
soz I just told someone to read the wiki, but only cause they canny make their mind up…honest! 😂
Hahaha no, no, it wasn't a bad thing! That's what it's there for after all. You just weren't even allowed to ask the plastics a question AT All! The lynching you would get if you dared!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
When Paul eventually deletes his accounts tonight after the chopper has been called, we should have our favourite moments in Paul's history. Hell, let's have an awards ceremony for them all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He is absolutely revolting! I’m sick to death of that jumper, my teenage boy changes his clothes more and he stinks!! Absolute rotter. I do enjoy the mock videos of him on Tik Tok tho

Reactions: 2
Oh that’s what I forgot to ask! And it isn’t covered in the wiki! What is the back ground story of him being in lost in a field and a helicopter having to look for him?

Reactions: 1
he's not really apologising at all or he wouldn't be calling it a witch hunt

he's just saying he fed the trolls by responding in the way he did

there's nothing even slightly apologetic about that video

Reactions: 7

Another fave moment when they went all (Mean Girls - You can’t sit with us) on their parody accounts and tried to banish tattlers 💅🏻 hi x

We need one more square for bath fart 😂😂😂
Babs I almost put bath fart but I’m in it for the win and I just couldn’t risk it 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha no, no, it wasn't a bad thing! That's what it's there for after all. You just weren't even allowed to ask the plastics a question AT All! The lynching you would get if you dared!
Yeah I never commented when they were throwing their weight around in the thread because I knew they'd just jump down my throat for not being one of their gang 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.