SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
latest video was just an apology to tina since nobody else likes him x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope you don't mind but I've taken the liberty of preparing a Paul's-Meltdown bingo card. Get them ready for the inevitable breakdown and I'll see you guys there!
Can we add “YOU LOT!” When referring to his followers - you know, the things he needs for his social mejia caweer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been here since thread one and this is the first time I've felt we could actually be witnessing the end of the car crash that is that grooming N once 🖤🖤

Reactions: 19
the only reason he has posted this ‘apology’ (i say that lightly) is because he’s trying to impress a catfish. no other reason.

Reactions: 2
Can we add “YOU LOT!” When referring to his followers - you know, the things he needs for his social mejia caweer
I thought of that one after 😂 and also "soshul meeeeeeeedya". I'm gonna need a bigger chart!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think I'm going to be asleep by 9 at this rate but he's going to go live when I'm in bed isn't he. It will be a sniffling sob in the dark live too, my favourite ones

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I'm going to be asleep by 9 at this rate but he's going to go live when I'm in bed isn't he. It will be a sniffling sob in the dark live too, my favourite ones
Pretend to go to sleep then he might go live 🤣 same principal as when you go to the bathroom in a restaurant then your bastard food comes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Got my large glass of vino and bowl of salted caramel cashews….ready for the live!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bounty between the thighs is killing me the last few days….proper snorting 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Hi all new here 👋 well I think I am, I can’t remember if I posted or not before as someone ages ago directed me here from another thread but I didn’t really get my head swung but I’ve seen him pop up a lot on my FY so gonna take a look at the wiki now
I can’t really make my mind up on if he’s a creep or just a bit of a loser who’s been bullied in the past and genuinely thinks he’s cool

Hi all new here 👋 well I think I am, I can’t remember if I posted or not before as someone ages ago directed me here from another thread but I didn’t really get my head swung but I’ve seen him pop up a lot on my FY so gonna take a look at the wiki now
I can’t really make my mind up on if he’s a creep or just a bit of a loser who’s been bullied in the past and genuinely thinks he’s cool
You can’t make your mind up?! Read the wiki love

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.