SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just scrolled his entire instagram following list

HES ABSOLUTELY VILE!!!!
Thereโ€™s HUNDREDS of young girls with their OF links In their bios ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Itโ€™s funny. Heโ€™s speak to that alpz bloke and didnโ€™t remember what he done for a living. Yet a girl aged 17-22 he wouldโ€™ve known everything about

Reactions: 6
he is in a cunty mood again. cannot believe my ears that he has just said to kiss a patient on the cheek to "make them feel human" that's disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 16
"You will never change my mind on how to care for someone"

And that is why he should never be allowed in a care facility again.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
said it once ill say it again i do not believe he is a carer .... he is definitely a kitchen hand or linen keep who oversteps their scope and interacts with residents when they shouldnt

Reactions: 16
duck sake Iโ€™m in the office and canโ€™t watch!!!! Iโ€™m gonna need updates ham heads ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
I've been a carer for 12+ years and have 'kissed' one patient on the cheek whilst we had a hug. I had cared for her for years, we had built a great rapport. She was on her death bed and unfortunately passed away a few hours after.
Even still sometimes I question if I was completely inappropriate in that moment, so for Paul to just be throwing them around to anyone and everyone gives me the absolute creeps!
If that was my family member I would be questioning him tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.