SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so unbearable 😫 think of Paul's conversations points
✨sometimes people take photos of him when he's in public
✨people on tiktok bully people because they deem it a beautiful thing to do
✨He's a photographer but not a photographer
✨Geese eat aluminium

He's the most boring man on the planet. I don't have a social media platform because I don't think I've got anything interesting/funny/entertaining enough to show people and I think Paul shouldn't have one either.
I only dip in and out of Paul threads... Geese eat aluminium? 🤣 Can someone explain that for me? I'm creased

Reactions: 2
I know the video of him in the train station is calling out that guy who filmed him and tophie last week, but he's saying about being boring and not filming strangers, the absolute beg takes many photos of strangers thou on his insta.
bleeping tool

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get this awful feeling that Paul thinks he's funny. It bothers me more than anything else he's ever done.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Comments are funny tonight.

Why are the cowboy hats sitting on him for a full minute, he hates it it's fantastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
CFC095A4-5659-4388-9283-F818B72A8ACD.png

C9607FAC-2F78-4282-B49D-ABA9DB7A04E6.png

is this girl taking the piss genuine question? Her 11.1k likes or gifts?!? And another ponce in her bio?!? Is she trying to be Tophie 2.0?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1530482
View attachment 1530483

is this girl taking the piss genuine question? Her 11.1k likes or gifts?!? And another ponce in her bio?!? Is she trying to be Tophie 2.0?
She's in some sort of facility and has made videos showing shes sectioned. I'm not sure on her mental state but Paul's getting arsey because she's gifting him yet made videos about him but he can see shes been sectioned so I don't know why he's interacting or accepting the hundreds of gifts from her

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Paul very slowly realising that even people being nice to him in the comments are ripping the piss is always pleasant.

Felt that quick live was him peeking to see what the comments might be like and yes Paul, despite having only sub comments on because Tik Tok is your job apparently 95% are still people thinking you're a twit. Well done.

Reactions: 8
She's in some sort of facility and has made videos showing shes sectioned. I'm not sure on her mental state but Paul's getting arsey because she's gifting him yet made videos about him but he can see shes been sectioned so I don't know why he's interacting or accepting the hundreds of gifts from her
Hes great at sucking in the vulnerable isn’t he the absolute weapon

View attachment 1530482
View attachment 1530483

I followed her because she was making anti Paul content and she followed me back for a while but then some of her posts became very obscure and a bit uncomfortable tbh and I unfollowed. She seems vulnerable to me. I note he didn’t block her and continued accepting her gifts on his live 😡

Reactions: 4
I love the hats. He really can’t take the piss out of himself, he’s so vain and deluded.

Reactions: 9
Just remembered on live last night Paul was going on about how the lives have changed and that "he hasn't been live for a while and everything's changed".

Sir, it was literally less than a week since.you were last live.

MY HUSBAND JUST WALKED THROUGH THE DOOR AND SAID 'HI' LIKE POOL. IMMEDIATE DIVORCE.
He’ll be on Amazon next looking for insoles for his shoes….

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.