SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he’s playing we don’t talk anymore because toephie chucked him

Reactions: 2
Not only does he make my vagina shrivel into one of the prawn crackers you find at the bottom of the bag. But the dance moves give me horrible flashbacks of drama club after school. All about the robotic limb moves.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m trying to delete my comment above cos only just realised it had the woman’s profile showing I totally forgot to blur it out can anyone help I can’t see an option to delete anymore?!, anyway he’s been reported to CQC 👀
9F90DA0D-53DD-4E06-9B6C-0F79222EFF54.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Ok so, hi everyone - I’ve been lurking for ages and ages and love all of your work!
Obviously I feel the same about him as you all do but the post above basically made me so angry that I had to post. Who the duck is proud of the fact that they “don’t get art at all”? Like as if you can even say that? Have you seen it all Paul? Have you ever even been to an art gallery??

I find it so frustrating that he thinks he’s so clever and has such snobbery about so many things when he is literally the cultural equivalent of a reduced calorie rich tea biscuit.
1FC9879C-E077-4CFC-8C80-1F00AFA5B233.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Ok so, hi everyone - I’ve been lurking for ages and ages and love all of your work!
Obviously I feel the same about him as you all do but the post above basically made me so angry that I had to post. Who the duck is proud of the fact that they “don’t get art at all”? Like as if you can even say that? Have you seen it all Paul? Have you ever even been to an art gallery??

I find it so frustrating that he thinks he’s so clever and has such snobbery about so many things when he is literally the cultural equivalent of a reduced calorie rich tea biscuit.View attachment 1537893
Yes, I thought this too and found it extra ironic considering he's supposedly so into photography. Photography is an art form Paul, you absolute troglodyte

Reactions: 8
You guys, remember when Paul started putting our user names in his bio and that was honestly the high point of my career.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ew just casually scrolling through who he follows on insta & it’s actually vile. One of the bios says
Got banned for being too naughty so starting again 🤢

Reactions: 4
I was watching those videos from earlier that were made from copying the wiki and honestly, I'll never forget the beginning of the year when it all popped off and the velvetiser got taken hostage. The best days

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.