SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heaven forbid I was at actual work… what’s happened pls hammies
To be honest his past couple of lives have been incredibly boring. I assume he's been told to at least have sub comments on which still leaves a boring live, but last night most of the comments were either people berating him or people being nice but sarcastic.

It's the first time I've seen him gifted so much, even by someone he knew doesn't like him, but he didn't block them and he didn't tell people to not gift him like he usually does - he accepted all the gifts 🤔 He plugged his Cameo but admitted you can't book one as he hasn't finished other bookings (this is a big thing with Paul, I find, he boasts about how busy he is but he never commits - "live an hour every night", "going to do live battles soon" and his Cameo has been blocked a couple of times which means he hasn't done the videos in the timeframe he's meant to - he's incredibly flakey (metaphorically as well as literally).

I think it's dwindling down.

Reactions: 14
I’m reading a lot on here that our partners are doing more and more Paul impressions 😂 we’ve created monsters 😩 hi!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right

I’m being serious when I say the actions he did to “sucking on my managers” in the latest video……… I need to bleach my eyeballs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be honest his past couple of lives have been incredibly boring. I assume he's been told to at least have sub comments on which still leaves a boring live, but last night most of the comments were either people berating him or people being nice but sarcastic.

It's the first time I've seen him gifted so much, even by someone he knew doesn't like him, but he didn't block them and he didn't tell people to not gift him like he usually does - he accepted all the gifts 🤔 He plugged his Cameo but admitted you can't book one as he hasn't finished other bookings (this is a big thing with Paul, I find, he boasts about how busy he is but he never commits - "live an hour every night", "going to do live battles soon" and his Cameo has been blocked a couple of times which means he hasn't done the videos in the timeframe he's meant to - he's incredibly flakey (metaphorically as well as literally).

Metaphorically as well as literally 😭😭😭😭😭 crying hahahahahaa

Reactions: 2
Nahhhh I don’t care. If I was at school with his son I would need to join in the bullying after that video. That poor boy. His dads on tiktok giving out imaginary BJs

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
nooooo his new video makes my Fanny turn inside out. The pout. The pretending to suck dick. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

This man is 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Honestly fancy being in secondary school and your dad doing this, his son must be bleeping mortified 😢

Reactions: 18
i really think he is in the throws of addiction or alcoholism, even fotgetting the obvios noncing, hes painfully thin, bright red, terrible skin, constantly manic and looking stressed, Chaotic Relationships, obviosly doesnt look after himself or have any nice clothes, moving out his own flat? why? hes untidy, leaves pots and food cartons lying around

He just comes over like a stereotypical Addict whos life is actually a complete shambles no matter what else he will tell us

Reactions: 21
He’ll be on Amazon next looking for insoles for his shoes….
Fortunately he's already a foot taller than me so I'm hoping he won't stoop to that level 🤣

I mean, this is the least offensive thing about Paul, but I do find it really disrespectful that he plugs his cameo, people pay him the money and then he can't be arsed to do them. I'd imagine most people are ordering them for specifics occasions so they're time sensitive and yes, most of them are probably people taking the piss but there's likely to be genuine people in there somewhere that are just getting mugged off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Nahhhh I don’t care. If I was at school with his son I would need to join in the bullying after that video. That poor boy. His dads on tiktok giving out imaginary BJs
That’s a sad thing to say. No boy/girl/child/teen would be proud of being related to someone like him. I wouldn’t like to be judged on the actions of a man who didn’t raise me.

Reactions: 11
Yes Paul, that's very pro feminist.

Ya bleeping weirdo.

Metaphorically as well as literally 😭😭😭😭😭 crying hahahahahaa
He proved me wrong though pretending to suck imaginary dick on his next video. He sure showed me 🤣

That video was so left of centre and against absolutely everything he pretends to stand for, it's amazing. Has he decided to just become a constantly ridiculed figure now? I mean there's some money in it but if you have a teenage kid you shouldn't go near that route.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes Paul, that's very pro feminist.

Ya bleeping weirdo.

He proved me wrong though pretending to suck imaginary dick on his next video. He sure showed me 🤣

That video was so left of centre and against absolutely everything he pretends to stand for, it's amazing. Has he decided to just become a constantly ridiculed figure now? I mean there's some money in it but if you have a teenage kid you shouldn't go near that route.
I think you meant to say woute 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From the Reddit thread. It has been commented that this isn't the first time he's worn what appears to be women's clothing..

The best comment on the thread was, "Itsa mee , Noncio"
Screenshot_20220827-133915~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.