Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe there are three people who would willingly sleep with him.

So it's his sons Mum, Sophie, and who's the one in the middle? Surely not Frankie? I don't think they ever got to that point!

---

Listen to that video again and then the video of Quirky from last night/this morning. They both sound really accusatory, grooming, almost on the verge of threatening.

Stepbrothers.
100% think Frankie I remember him posting ‘provocative’ photos of her on his Instagram when he spent a night with her in a hotel or something. She was in T-shirt and knickers then one of her wrapped in bed sheets.

So I think baby mammer, Frankie (that’s why he was hit so hard when ended as 2nd person he’d slept with), sophie and now grace. As I’m pretty sure he’s always said 3 people

Reactions: 1
V

He probably asks 'did I bring you to climax? Am i good at it?'
He leaves his hoodie and socks on, rolls over and eats a Candy Cigarette from behind his ear

RE Voicenotes and catching STD's so id guess he still has his Condom then, would it surprise anyone if he refused to wear one

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
100% think Frankie I remember him posting ‘provocative’ photos of her on his Instagram when he spent a night with her in a hotel or something. She was in T-shirt and knickers then one of her wrapped in bed sheets.

So I think baby mammer, Frankie (that’s why he was hit so hard when ended as 2nd person he’d slept with), sophie and now grace. As I’m pretty sure he’s always said 3 people
Frankie said they weren’t even dating and that she rejected him, so I doubt it. Maybe it was the person on R***** who claimed he gave her an STD?!

Just wanting to ask here, is it possible for someone to get me an invitation code for this site please? My wife wants in on the gossip 👀

1. You can “love the attention” and be groomed/gaslighted at the same time. They are not mutually exclusive actions.
2. She did. She admitted she did and that she did everything initially for a laugh. If you think that girl went there with the intention of having sex with that grooming bastard you need your head examined. It went too far.
3. Victims can talk about their abuse in whichever way they see fit. Not how you think a victim should conduct themselves. Just because she isn’t crying in a corner doesn’t make her any less of a victim to that man. He is 42. Grace is 19. Whatever way you look at it there is a massive power imbalance between the two and we all know how manipulative he is. Just because she isn’t acting the way you think she should does not make her any less of a victim.
She’s literally 19, I’m 20 as of right now and would have probs done similar things when I just turned 19 fgs

I do not care whatever she is doing on social media she has a right to and realistically it isn’t hurting anyone

Why can’t we just focus our attention on the 42 year old groomer who had sex with a 19 year old vulnerable girl

Reactions: 15
I’ve been watching Big Mouth a lot recently, and this scene (for anyone who knows it) has now gained a new level of trauma for me.

0DE6A885-9E58-4F4C-9834-DEC0BC40402D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ll probably get crucified for this and maybe I’m missing something but why would the police do anything?

It’s creepy and duck and morally wrong but G is over 16?

What could they realistically do?
I think Paul knows this and this is why he’s so arrogant.

If I’ve missed something please let me know. For the record I think his behaviour is a disgrace.
I think a lot of people are unfamiliar with how involved the police are in matters that largely don't have to do with the law. they have a duty to investigate if a victim reports they felt coerced into sex as it breaks the law but even if she didn't report it as a sexual assault/coercion etc. if she is known as a vulnerable adult (whether it be by police or partner agencies such as social services/healthcare), there would have been a duty of care on the part of the police and they likely would have had to make a referral and/or make her subject of a care plan, especially if she had to be admitted to a mental health ward on the back of it as she is saying on reddit. it wouldn't surprise me if nationally, police forces are advising each other that he is travelling across county borders and to be aware of public order issues potentially stemming from it too (because apparently he's incapable of walking about without a copper holding his manky sweating gammon trotter)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Frankie said they weren’t even dating and that she rejected him, so I doubt it. Maybe it was the person on R***** who claimed he gave her an STD?!
They don’t need to be dating to have sex! Sophie also said she rejected him …. But she obviously didn’t ! He’s been saying for a while (before grace) it’s 3 people. Not sure why he would have photos of Frankie naked with a sheet wrapped round her laying in bed if nothing happened ..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.