Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know the only reason he’s wearing it is for some young girl to tell him he looks great in a cap, when in actual fact his bloated head looks like it’s trying to escape from it.

If I didn’t know better I’d say he has coke bloat.
Or he’s seen other Tiktokers thirst traps with the backward cap on and wants a bit of the action

Reactions: 2
The way he “dances” infuriates me he doesn’t even dance he just flops his arms around I have more talent in my pinky toe than him and I can’t even dance.

Reactions: 11
I keep thinking today about whichever funny person posted a while ago about the Pool game and said about Toephie being the Final Boss and it's made me chuckle all day.

Is anybody else in disbelief that we're getting Toephie season 3? What is wrong with her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine mimacking the same features in dances that you made a 19 year old autistic girl do, before you coerced her into having sex with you.

Reactions: 6
I’m a lurker on here but I don’t think he’s with toephie at the moment. If you look in the kitchen he’s in on his recent tik toks it’s different to hers. I could be wrong though 😂 x

Reactions: 1
I’m a lurker on here but I don’t think he’s with toephie at the moment. If you look in the kitchen he’s in on his recent tik toks it’s different to hers. I could be wrong though 😂 x
She's with him on his homeless-in-airbnb tour rather than at hers

Reactions: 9
I keep thinking today about whichever funny person posted a while ago about the Pool game and said about Toephie being the Final Boss and it's made me chuckle all day.

Is anybody else in disbelief that we're getting Toephie season 3? What is wrong with her?!
She has a terrible disease called clout desperation. It’s terminal, with no known cure 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Paul has weighed up the toes versus having a car and decided to close his eyes and not look at the toes while she drives him around everywhere so he can complete the tour de ponce without trains.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know this is sexist AF but a man who can’t drive gives me the ick to end all Icks. Add in the fact he’s in his 40s with no job or home, he is a catch for no one except the most desperate clout chaser. Or in Toph’s case Clout Raider.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
You just know tophie has the personality of a wet mop! 🤣
100% exactly why her only friend is a well known n0nce

She loves the attention the woman

Reactions: 8
In the cap video it looks like he’s lip syncing the wrong words. How can he not know the words to his own theme tune?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.