Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tagged the podcast page and they're very new with no posts etc. But wondering if the plan all along was for her to drag out the info until the podcast was ready to be posted. Good promo for them

Reactions: 5
Fuxking hell, at this point there’s just no helping her. I still believe she is a victim in this but she’s not helping her case from that short clip so far. The amount of people who faced backlash from sticking up for her online it’s a joke. I genuinely have come to a point on that app where I leave people to it, being a voice of reason and trying to fight for what’s right gets you nowhere in life regardless of if it feels like the right thing to do. Not my circus, not my monkeys is my 2023 mantra cause it’s absolutely exhausting out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I actually hate the drama and the clout cling ONS. It's too much , it's actually draining.
Paul is a man who at 42 should know better than to think these 19 years olds are attracted to him

Reactions: 10
I assume there isn't any ongoing police investigation then, as she's alluded to several times, since otherwise going on a podcast to tell your story would be insane.

Reactions: 12
I assume there isn't any ongoing police investigation then, as she's alluded to several times, since otherwise going on a podcast to tell your story would be insane.
Unless she knows she won't get anywhere with the police so this is her way of doing it, but I am absolutely loving the fact that Paul is shitting himself currently

Reactions: 8
Grace doing a podcast confuses me as to what she can possibly say about the situation…

She has consistently said she is scared she will get into trouble to even speak about or release her evidence i.e screenshots and voice notes but will go on a podcast and supposedly discuss in detail her side of things?

Either the podcast itself is horrific clickbait and she will only summarise what we already know, particularly as there is a police investigation or she’s been lying about all of the above for the sake of a podcast to be released

I can’t help but feel this is a bad move on her part 😟😖

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He is GLOWING red in the newest tiktok..and absolutely manic, you can sense the rage inside him whatever its about, maybe graces podcast thing.

Last time I saw him this radioactive he was crying. Also his eyes are all swollen a red, he's malfunctioning from the inside the little weasel.
a
Screenshot_20230122_205706_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230122_205549_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Does he realise how tragic it is that this person is so embarrassed to be seen with him they'd rather hide who they are yet he's posting as if it's all fun. LOL

amazing that Sophie and Paul are hanging out after both ripping each other on lives
They have nobody else, saddos

Reactions: 6
Just checked out his profile as haven’t seen any of his videos in forever. Every video thumbnail is him on the same weird slant? Leaning tower of Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.