Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that whatsapp could be from literally anyone, you cant see the profile pic, in the past when he's shared ss he's shown the persons name and pfp so why is he hiding it now??

Reactions: 6
And yet again, HE IS bleeping 42

Arguing with a Teenager, screenshotting like he’s found something clever, that he’s got one over on someone, that is what teenagers do you fuckwit

YOUR bleeping 42
YOUR bleeping HOMELESS
YOUR A LITERAL bleeping woman

Reactions: 32
He knew he was in the wrong, screen shotting convos just proves it’s all calculated

Reactions: 11
Is anyone else watching graces live right now? I’m not sure what to think!

pool has posted on his insta (I’m blocked so I can’t see!) a screenshot of texts and grace is denying it was her.

To add I do see where people are coming from with thinking she is clout chasing, but at the end of the day she is 19 and I remember being that age and I probably wouldn’t have thought things through either before going online about it 😵

Paul is 43 and I find it so strange he is still actively online embracing all this drama and pretending he’s all fine and dandy. When at the end of the day he got involved with a teen over 20 years younger than him, who definitely looks younger and there are people defending this 😳 regardless of whether it’s ’legal’ or ‘clout’ it’s not right!

Reactions: 21
Are Toephie and Pool wearing matching hoodies now? Jesus Christ
In the other jam jar opening vid they had the same hoodies on too 🤢
Also said person is hiding their hands clearly because they have hand tatts… cough - Sophie - cough

Reactions: 6
There is literally NOTHING that he can post that could convince me that this girl has done anything wrong. She’s a bleeping 19 year old and he’s a 43 year old freak who has an unhealthy obsession with manipulating young teenage girls.
These messages he’s posting are so bleeping irrelevant it’s embarrassing. He’s just trying to shut her up clearly.

In fact, he sounds utterly terrified and unhinged in those messages.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
He’s messaged her to pick a fight because she did that live with boo and then talked to quirky. I find these screenshots interesting because although she’s not being rude or accusatory towards him, she is standing firm in her decision to speak to people he doesn’t like. No wonder he threatened to top himself when the early form of manipulation wasn’t successful. He is such a nasty piece of work.

Also, he must be banned from going live on tiktok otherwise he’d be on there fuming right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, and I want to preface this by saying I am also a victim of grooming when I was a teenager, but it seems like grace is actually enjoying all this attention right now. maybe it's just because I'm not that much older than her and maybe I'll think about it differently when I'm much older too but I, nor anybody I know, was sat there practically giddy laughing about "all the drama this has caused!" when groomed and/or SA'd.

I don't think she has to be a perfect woe is me victim or anything either - victims are allowed to laugh about the trauma they've been through but with this live and the podcast, something is feeling really off about it all to me idk

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He smells of damp! It's confirmed. I said the other week I bet he smelt of damp. I feel very smug.

I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, and I want to preface this by saying I am also a victim of grooming when I was a teenager, but it seems like grace is actually enjoying all this attention right now. maybe it's just because I'm not that much older than her and maybe I'll think about it differently when I'm much older too but I, nor anybody I know, was sat there practically giddy laughing about "all the drama this has caused!" when groomed and/or SA'd.

I don't think she has to be a perfect woe is me victim or anything either - victims are allowed to laugh about the trauma they've been through but with this live and the podcast, something is feeling really off about it all to me idk
I agree. I don't like or trust Grace and she won't be the first person to try and get clout of HAMish. Doesn't make Pool decent or right though he's still an abuser

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I get what you’re saying however she has autism & it is such a broad spectrum & affects everyone’s understanding & behaviour differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I get what you’re saying however she has autism & it is such a broad spectrum & affects everyone’s understanding & behaviour differently.
That turned out to be a lie though, she said she had autism and then she said she didn't.

My eldest son is autistic and it's no excuse. People seem to pick and choose across tiktok when to acknowledge someone may be the way they are due to autism and when not to. If it's someone who isn't liked, nobody cares that they're autistic and everyone says "it's no excuse!"

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Looks like an awkward/nervous laugh to me

Reactions: 3
I’m not even surprised Toephie is back on the scene, she’s just as disgusting as him for enabling his behaviour and letting him around her child. They deserve each other.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.