Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the cap is a reference to THE cap video with the tongue 🤢 it was Sophie’s cap and I’m guessing this one is too. I hope they are back together it’s the plot twist we all need rn I think 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Is Tina still around? Don't think I've seen her in at least a year
I think she went into hiding when everyone said she ate her fella. Didn't someone make a fake account of her and was writing loads of soppy stuff on his account 😂 poor cow got terrorised 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tina is definitely still around, just keeping a low profile. Remember when he did the live with the woman and the Ronaldo cutout? Everyone was telling her afterwards what a creep he is, and he wanted to go live with her again…I was watching and Tina commented on hers saying “I’m Paul’s mod, he’s trying to add you” or something like that. I clicked on the account and it was definitely her but you never see her comment on his lives now.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if you’ve seen him before, but there’s a fella in his 20’s/30’s who struggles with dyspraxia and autism and makes TikTok’s as he likes to make people smile, his name is Ryan Windridge (and was best mates with Francis Bourgeois until he hit the big time, loves trains more than Francis). However whenever I watch Paul do a POV video or any sort of caption it reminds me of Ryan and how they both miss the point of the post and song completely but want to be popular so post using the sound. Ryan can be forgiven, Paul is just plain thick.

Reactions: 8
So Toephie. You thought it was creepy him talking to a 24 year old woman on TikTok live, however, you’re seemingly ok with him SAing a vulnerable 19 year girl old who he’d isolated in an AirBnB and also coerced into having pictures taken that she didn’t want to. You’re bleeping despicable 🤬. And you’re a mother. Nice!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG on the 'credit' page there's a post of Ireland biggest podcast and they're saying he looks like iggle piggle... and I've laughed myself hoarse!!!
Screenshot_20230121_170112_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pool wearing a cap is giving me Jigsaw vibes when they tried to de-age him by 30 years by putting a cap on him. 💀
20230121_170712.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Pool wearing a cap is giving me Jigsaw vibes when they tried to de-age him by 30 years by putting a cap on him. 💀View attachment 1899854
You know the only reason he’s wearing it is for some young girl to tell him he looks great in a cap, when in actual fact his bloated head looks like it’s trying to escape from it.

If I didn’t know better I’d say he has coke bloat.

Howling at Karen’s stitch to one of Max Belegde’s videos, can you imagine Paul on the podcast

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.