Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another soft launch of Toephie’s hand in his new video, it’s so so embarrassing. It’s what Hollywood celebrities do before announcing they’re dating. Not unemployed, TikTok twats Toephie and Pool.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Are they that self unaware that they dont know we have already seen them together, and dressing a kid like known sex offender to match

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Like he’d know anything about prep for a long car journey. I’d chuck the fucker out on the M6.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
42 and getting driven around by a nonce enabler who dresses her kid too match.

And we're all just jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I always wonder about this repeated response of “you’re just jealous” when people get called out over their atrocious/unintentionally hilarious/morally corrupt behaviour on social media platforms.

I slag off serial killers and people who abuse children all the time, does it mean I’m jealous?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I always wonder about this repeated response of “you’re just jealous” when people get called out over their atrocious/unintentionally hilarious/morally corrupt behaviour on social media platforms.

I slag off serial killers and people who abuse children all the time, does it mean I’m jealous?
Yes, sorry. I don’t make the rules, it’s Paul’s world and we’re all just living in it babs x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

😂 this is it isn’t it. People are so deluded.

Reactions: 3
The dreaded day has come....

Weans getting ready and asked "Mum, when can we start Geocaching again" 😭😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Toephie,

If that's you that's featuring in these latest Tikoks do us all a favor and take that gormless, pathetic, hole back to yours and bleeping keep him.

May every day be as miserable as it will be
May every day be controlled by that manchild
May every day be manipulated by that pathetic excuse for a man
May every day be a living hell.
May every day involve you regretting every decision you have made regarding this prick.
May every day be enjoyed as he lovingly touches you.
May every day have one point in it where you think "What the duck?"

You are an absolute laughing stock, the pair of you.
Oh what a tit show!

Reactions: 18
The cringe

Imagine having to wait for this to dance for your part to hand him something imaginary

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.