Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Sophie out and about with him?
im sure she’s said things about him before on her live
And taking her kid along with her too? Knowing people follow hate him and take pictures and also knowing he’s a groomer
What a mother

Reactions: 13
soz for sharing hammies but i had to see it so you do too (don't listen to audio in public or around family 😭) x

1000004375.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
And taking her kid along with her too? Knowing people follow hate him and take pictures and also knowing he’s a groomer
What a mother
Because she has become irrelevant apart from her gank toes. So now she has evolved to become one of Paul's dingle-berries and is a clinger on to stay relevant.

Reactions: 9
What a mother
He always has people following him and taking videos of him and he recently had to call the police cos he was so scared so she brings her kid on a day out with him. Way to protect your child 🙄

He always has people following him and taking videos of him and he recently had to call the police cos he was so scared so she brings her kid on a day out with him. Way to protect your child 🙄
Using a toddler as a human shield in case any 11 year olds shout hot choccy woccy at him 🙄 so classy.

Reactions: 7
Never in the history of the world has anyone been so unfunny or had such terrible patter.
I am convinced he has an ‘uncanny valley’ quality about him. Just the sheer volume of people who say he makes them uncomfortable - both men and women - is remarkable. Leaving aside the grooming behaviour (which would make anyone uncomfortable) just the mere sight of him for 5-10 seconds makes people recoil. Even people who are shown his videos with no background information re. grooming, still find him unsettling. Its very rare to have a universal reaction like that to one man. Ive certainly never seen it before. We all cant be wrong!

Reactions: 22
I am convinced he has an ‘uncanny valley’ quality about him. Just the sheer volume of people who say he makes them uncomfortable - both men and women - is remarkable. Leaving aside the grooming behaviour (which would make anyone uncomfortable) just the mere sight of him for 5-10 seconds makes people recoil. Even people who are shown his videos with no background information re. grooming, still find him unsettling. Its very rare to have a universal reaction like that to one man. Ive certainly never seen it before. We all cant be wrong!
Absolutely agree! He's like Mr Hyde, everyone feels revulsion when he's near because they can sense he's not a fully developed human being.

soz for sharing hammies but i had to see it so you do too (don't listen to audio in public or around family 😭) x
View attachment 1897742

View attachment 1897744
This might be my 13th reason ☠

Reactions: 5
There's a video of him apparently in Stirling.

In the words of Kevin Bridges - GUNGE THAT P3ADO.

Last edited:
  • Haha
There's a video of him apparently in Stirling.

In the words of Kevin Bridges - GUNGE THAT weirdo.
I saw that and a lot of people are saying it’s not him. I do think it looks like him, but I also think he’s probably at Sophie’s house telling her he’s had nightmares and needs to sleep in her bed tonight so that he can get his withered old hands on her.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I saw that and a lot of people are saying it’s not him. I do think it looks like him, but I also think he’s probably at Sophie’s house telling her he’s had nightmares and needs to sleep in her bed tonight so that he can get his withered old hands on her.
I wasn't sure either, we were at a gig in Manchester the other night and a guy PURE looked like him, and somebody in the crowd shouted choccy woccy 😭 I feel for all round faced, emaciated ginger men right now

Literally just saw that video tf I wasn't there picking my clarks order up today 😂😂
Hes defo getting slide tackled if he tries that in the St Enochs centre 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He just can't 'not' can he?

Screenshot_20230120_232509_Instagram.jpg

Madge is looking a bit Pauly these days... same melting eye!
Screenshot_20230120_233926_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How can TikTok ban Paul's account then allow a replacement to be created and then watch as that account grows? Makes a mockery of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.