Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I find this woman on Instagram or TikTok? Can someone point me in the right direction please.

Last edited:
Looks like he was with Toephie after all. Imagine brining ur kid around him…..
I wonder how many of the females defending him or being around him shouted out loud #metoo when it was Weinstein and about their experiences, but yet defend this cretin who is doing it in plain sight. Or once again was it just virtue signalling because famous people put it in the spotlight. Any Woman who supports him should be ashamed of themselves and so should any female who handles complaints about him who have the authority to ban him from these social media pages 🤬

Reactions: 7
As if toephie couldn't sink any lower 😔
And after last time aswell when she had to practically go into hiding after he outer her monster munch feet, she is a clown! Imagine what her wee boys dad must be thinking letting their child round that n and dressing him up like him ... stupid witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How do I see the toes please, I wasn’t here then and I’m curious 🤣
I can’t get the wiki to load, but it’s probably in there! I can’t find it now and he deleted it off Instagram after Sophie got bullied off the internet and he gave us all a telling off during a photography lesson where he said he had never heard of sepia before.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If he plays his cards right and doesn't leave his
yogurt pot lying around Toephie might take him in and keep him off the streets.
I can’t believe she’s back for a second season.
1674161714658.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she genuinely thick as duck? It’s a serious question. You’ve got to be the biggest simpleton going if you think this is a good idea in any way. Get that kid away from him :(

Reactions: 22
Not surprised at Toephie at all. She will do anything for clout. It’s a shame she is the most boring bleeping person in the world so will never be an influencer. Came across her lives a few times and would genuinely prefer to stare at my wall than watch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yknow, when I think about my crappy exes and start to feel like a moron for letting them treat me like crap, I can always look to our girl Toephie and know that at least I’m not at that rock bottom.

Also, Paul cums the water in the bottom of a package of sliced ham.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.