Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go straight to jail, don't even pass go
Ngl I keep thinking your pic is me. Not that I look like Paul, ( šŸ˜… ) but I have a funny pic of myself pulling a face almost identical to that one and it makes me uneasy every time I see your profile photo haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I totally get why itā€™s frustrating and it can come across as attention seeking but I feel like weā€™re holding her to adult standards. Not being patronising but damn most teenagers are attention seeking or being obnoxious at that age šŸ¤£
I completely get your point, but sheā€™s currently playing into the hands of all the people who are saying sheā€™s a clout chaser by doing this.
Thereā€™s also the element of that if there is a live police investigation, surely this is damaging it and someone should be advising Grace not to mention him online as it could jeopardise things in that regard. Iā€™m sure weā€™d all rather see Paul in court than hear some voice notes.

Itā€™s just endless drama and back and forth, itā€™s almost like weā€™ve reached a plateau now with him that everyone knows and just accepts it and rinses him for all the clout they can get, which is quite sad as other than that American guy, nobody has actually really called him out.

Reactions: 5
God people are cruel - poor kid comes on the clock app to appeal for medical advice for his swollen face (mumps) and gets told he looks like pooly šŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ¤£
Screenshot_20230119_234136_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230119_234253_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What's fucked me off tonight is my mother in law lay on a wooden floor for 4 hours waiting for an ambulance after a fall and breaking her hip. Whilst bleeping pool rings the emergency services, gets a lift home cos of four under 12 year old boys shouting hot chocky wocky. bleep

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
What's fucked me off tonight is my mother in law lay on a wooden floor for 4 hours waiting for an ambulance after a fall and breaking her hip. Whilst bleeping pool rings the emergency services, gets a lift home cos of four under 12 year old boys shouting hot chocky wocky. bleep
Oh no! That's awful šŸ¤¬ I hope MIL is as comfortable as she can be x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh no! That's awful šŸ¤¬ I hope MIL is as comfortable as she can be x
Omg yes, my mum is still waiting for a surgery for her hernia, they say it isnā€™t ā€˜life threateningā€™ even though sheā€™s in insufferable pain everyday and pooly pops gets picked up by the police!! Why couldnā€™t they tell him it wasnā€™t life threatening!! Public services in England are fucked but they can tour hamhead around

Iā€™ve noticed how many of our family members and loved ones are let down by this country while everything falls into ham heads lap his male white privilege is beyond astounding and frankly Iā€™m sick and tired of it!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Wtf is with toephies hands in his new video
Looks like she's wearing a tweenies outfit
Maybe her hands are just like her disgusting munter feet so she cba for the trolls hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely disgusting by Tiktok that Paulā€™s second account, after being banned, hasnā€™t been but he can get graces done in secondsā€¦

Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve noticed how many of our family members and loved ones are let down by this country while everything falls into ham heads lap his male white privilege is beyond astounding and frankly Iā€™m sick and tired of it!!
I had to report my uncle missing last week as he's vulnerable and had gone AWOL for 6 days (all fine now). It took 3 DAYS of us phoning and constant chasing up for the police to take us seriously and report him missing, but Paul just gets what, a direct line to someone with a squad car?! Absolutely sickening.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does everything with Toephie seem so calculated? You donā€™t see her for weeks then she randomly does a live and has a stupid fringe and the next thing sheā€™s doing Tour De Ponce with Poolio. Itā€™s like she plans it. I donā€™t know why though, she doesnā€™t get anything positive out of it. Baffling.

Reactions: 17
Hopefully I donā€™t get lynched for thinking thisā€¦ Last night I watched Graceā€™s live with Shazza, and I completely understand that sheā€™s young and I also remember how silly I was at that age. But, I found it so uncomfortable that Shazza said ā€œcan we talk about something other than Paul for 5 minutesā€ and then you could almost see Grace desperate to discuss Paul some more and jumped at any opportunity. I think a lot of the reason for this is because sheā€™s publicly had to go through this trauma and is still processing it all. I am awful for going on and on about something when Iā€™m upset or my feelings have been hurt. But I really hope she either shares the information she has or just goes under the radar for a bit because right now I can understand why she looks like a clout chaser too.

Reactions: 15
Hopefully I donā€™t get lynched for thinking thisā€¦ Last night I watched Graceā€™s live with Shazza, and I completely understand that sheā€™s young and I also remember how silly I was at that age. But, I found it so uncomfortable that Shazza said ā€œcan we talk about something other than Paul for 5 minutesā€ and then you could almost see Grace desperate to discuss Paul some more and jumped at any opportunity. I think a lot of the reason for this is because sheā€™s publicly had to go through this trauma and is still processing it all. I am awful for going on and on about something when Iā€™m upset or my feelings have been hurt. But I really hope she either shares the information she has or just goes under the radar for a bit because right now I can understand why she looks like a clout chaser too.
I get where you're coming from but personally I think she's scared to fully come out about it but by answering small questions on live it's easier for her to feel more comfortable sharing information, if you get me

Reactions: 12
I get where you're coming from but personally I think she's scared to fully come out about it but by answering small questions on live it's easier for her to feel more comfortable sharing information, if you get me
True this is definitely another perspective to consider! I just want it to come out, her to get her closure and Pool to get fucked

Reactions: 4
Maybe itā€™s important to her that people donā€™t just forget about it either. Thereā€™s a lot sheā€™s probably not allowed to say, but she can still make people aware that heā€™s a danger and heā€™s still living his life as if heā€™s done nothing wrong.

He actually makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I had to report my uncle missing last week as he's vulnerable and had gone AWOL for 6 days (all fine now). It took 3 DAYS of us phoning and constant chasing up for the police to take us seriously and report him missing, but Paul just gets what, a direct line to someone with a squad car?! Absolutely sickening.
That's really angered me. I'm glad your uncle has been found safely but police should have taken that way more seriously. Its pathetic they gave me so much help šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.