Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God all these sideshow grifters are so predictable. They will degrade themselves any which way for clout.
That cloven hooved space raider has a TikTok filter where her brain should be.

YOU’LL NEVER BE AN INFLUENCER TOPH!
Cloven hooved is my new fave insult thank you Lady Marms 😂

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but Paul's latest video with tophie handing him the jar, it's literally like mickey mouses hand 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I might have known the other clout monster is with her for the live 🙄
I wonder who that could be 😂 Just found out Quirky used to be a PCSO and also if you scroll right back before he started clout chasing with Paul there’s some really questionable TikTok’s on his account.

As a side note, is anyone else wondering where @livelaughlobotomy is?! I miss the photos!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm not watching any of them at the minute. I'm having dry January from the Breachsters.

I have so much free time right now I don't know what to do with it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The lesser of two evils I suppose.

I’m more excited for see David and his tiny hands and Essex accent to make a comeback trying to make out he isn’t Paul Breach. I read on the other place someone made a comment that the difference is you can call Paul a n 1,000 times and his personality disorder means he doesn’t care, yet with David he cannot take a single bit of criticism and his personality means he has to right the slight on him. He hasn’t got through his head yet there is no comeback for him, everyone massively dislikes him and his actions and he’s made a mockery of what he was trying to achieve.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.