Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The grammar on the cease and desist is astonishing he didn’t even ask word to proof read x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really hope it was Paul that has sent that email to egg head and not some prankster, that is actually pathetic and hilarious in equal measure, remember when he messaged that lad, can’t remember his name, he made quite a few tt and you tube vids on Paul, and he started the message with sir, he’s so lame and limp! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I’ve just been checking out that LiveMe thing and the list of girls he’s already following is horrendous. I won’t post screen shots cos some of the girls look really young.
He’s literally being the biggest predator for everyone to see. I’m done with this tit

• Angry
Reactions: 26
“This is affecting me, my family and friends”

LOL Paul mate you don’t have any of those.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A young teen at my place of work today was stood singing “Green green grass”. I didn’t know whether to laugh or tell him off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LiveMe looks a bit seedy. The vintage TT’s of Paul man’s aged a decade in two years.

Reactions: 9
I really hope it was Paul that has sent that email to egg head and not some prankster, that is actually pathetic and hilarious in equal measure, remember when he messaged that lad, can’t remember his name, he made quite a few tt and you tube vids on Paul, and he started the message with sir, he’s so lame and limp! 🤣🤣🤣
It really wouldn’t surprise me if it was some prankster - they know the racist twit would make a video about it being yet another clout chaser off the back of a gaslighting, abusive piece of billy bear ham. How did he survive being outed anyway?!

Paul isn’t the brightest tool in the box when it’s to do with anything other than grooming and attention seeking, then he’s a master, so it could well be him. He’ll be sat in his room “because the world in which we live is so full of dicks njahaha I had to write this to tell them to leave me alone even though I walk around town centres begging to be noticed by teenagers njahahaha”

Reactions: 7
Anyone speaking in riddles or doing annoying stuff like that will get banned if you're breaking the same rule that you've already had warnings for. No more warnings. You haven't found a smart way to get past the rules, if anything it's more annoying.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.