Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point hes unemployable, even if somehow they look past his social media presence he will be hounded out in 24 hours
then us lot will have to pay for him to be on benefits for the rest of his life. cbaaaa

Reactions: 9
I’d rather contribute towards his benefits than have him slobbering over old and/or disabled people 😭

Reactions: 30
Also you need an actual address, the No Fixed Abode aint gonna wash for paying Tax

All these Full Time "Social Media" Jobs for Tik Tok better save as much as they can or have a decent backup, this twit and likes of Mankey, Lawrence and Becki Chunks will be screwed when they need a real actual job, there are some really good accounts around but do it as a side hustle as 1 look at these pricks CV's and they'll be straight in the bin

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That Kirsty girl is bloody annoying probably sticking up for Paul as her bf Paul looks like the younger version of pooly pops xx

Reactions: 7
Recap as we haven’t had one for a while!

- Paul spent Christmas at his dads (for the last time lol)
- He didn’t see his son.
- Paul then arranged to meet Grace for a photo shoot, the 19 yo OF model he met online.
They spent a few days together (2 airbnbs and 1 hotel)
- Paul goes live with Grace off camera and gets annoyed at Grace when she said she wasn’t ready to do another photo shoot
- Paul and Grace go maccies
- Paul and Grace get “attacked” by some kids in a bali.
- Paul and Grace wait for police
- Paul gets back to his dads house and has to fight the kids on his lawn so puts up cctv cameras.
- Paul’s family are sick of people turning up at the house so boot Paul out.
- Paul’s step brother confirms Paul is homeless on a Facebook community post.
- Paul’s TT account gets deleted.
- Paul says he will only come back to TT if his old account is reinstated.
- Paul makes brand new account.
- Grace then reveals she felt v uncomfortable and wanted to leave Paul in the Airbnb but couldn’t.
- Grace says that Paul had s*x with her and she was groomed.
- Paul goes to Whitby and gets chased into a pub and calls police for a lift home (aww)
- It is then revealed that quirky has been speaking to under age girls and tried to keep it private
- Boo makes herself cry and then quickly presses record to make sure she captures the perfect crying moment, to address the quirky situation
- Quirky tries to make a comeback but Boo, Shazza and Liv aren’t having it.
- Olivia puts on her PLT puffer to go and look for Paul in Donny
- Paul calls police on Olivia and she’s stopped in Spoons.

And that’s where we’re at hammys, hope I captured everything. So happy to be part of this season 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Wow that girl on page one sounds like a complete and total moron, hasn’t got a bleeping clue. Imagine having the front to say it was 10 years ago, what when he got a teen pregnant yeah, it was 2 weeks ago when he pressured another teen into sex so what now? bleeping idiot.

He's clearly trying to catch us out and find our locations. Please don't use liveme!!
Yeah this is actually true locations are much easier to be found on there, the tour de nonce continues except he will be in touch with even more of the youth it’s bleeping scary.

Reactions: 20
And another
"Back in the day they'd be getting married" also BACK IN THE DAY Romeo and Juliet were 12. Does that mean it's fine for 12 years to get married and have sex then? Get a grip. Also to be accusing someone else of fangirling 🤣 This bleep clearly doesn't have two braincells to rub together.

Reactions: 22
"Back in the day they'd be getting married" also BACK IN THE DAY Romeo and Juliet were 12. Does that mean it's fine for 12 years to get married and have sex then? Get a grip. Also to be accusing someone else of fangirling 🤣 This bleep clearly doesn't have two braincells to rub together.
Back a day they use to shove kids up chimneys xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
At this point hes unemployable, even if somehow they look past his social media presence he will be hounded out in 24 hours
I thought this before like when his tiktok infamy finally dies down & his 15 mins are over what the hell is he going to do?
eventually enough people will see him for what he is and the gifts & views will drop mostly because his content is boring other than his bizarre behaviour outside of social media which follows him back to social media his lives etc are so boring and miserable. He won’t be able to get a job, he’s got nowhere to live, no steady income, the whole country thinks he’s a p3do and what I think he forgets the most is his son, thankgod he’s got 1 stable parent because duck me is Paul a total car crash of a dad.
On some level I wonder if he was scared of his son becoming a teenage boy and he would realise how much of a nob his dad is.

Reactions: 16
I thought this before like when his tiktok infamy finally dies down & his 15 mins are over what the hell is he going to do?
eventually enough people will see him for what he is and the gifts & views will drop mostly because his content is boring other than his bizarre behaviour outside of social media which follows him back to social media his lives etc are so boring and miserable. He won’t be able to get a job, he’s got nowhere to live, no steady income, the whole country thinks he’s a p3do and what I think he forgets the most is his son, thankgod he’s got 1 stable parent because duck me is Paul a total car crash of a dad.
On some level I wonder if he was scared of his son becoming a teenage boy and he would realise how much of a nob his dad is.
He seems to have had a somewhat normal existence until 2 years or so ago, there is clear Mental Health issues and hes a man clearly in the midst of a Breakdown, from having his own place, a steady job and income and seemingly quite a normal if secular social life

17.01.2023 Homeless, Jobless, no actual friends, wandering fom City to City aimlessly, hes aged 20 years in 2, he may be a smug bleep for now, but the crash will come soom

View attachment 1889339
Is this the beginning of Paul’s 💅 era?
he cant even bleeping talk to a Teenage Boy without calling the police for duck sake, and since when have Scotch Eggs with a Beard and Iced Gem on top been beautiful

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.