Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God tbese are comedy gold

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
This man is a father for gods sake.

Remember when he sang his “tiktok is a positive place” song though 😭😭 I don’t know why that popped into my head this morning but I thought I’d remind everyone else of it too!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pool when he's been catfished #totesemosh

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
See that gravelly voice he puts on that sounds like he's got a baw hair stuck in his throat....?

THAT DOES MY bleeping HEED IN.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Just saw that video! He’s had it emailed to him & it’s not even from a solicitor etc, it’s been lifted from google and from Paul ahhahaha
My god what an idiot 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t like this egghead guy but man that is funny! Paul is a such a head. As if solicitor would email that kind of thing

Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ffs!!! 🙈🙈🙈

Dear Mr Egg B Head

Don't speak about me on tiktok it hurts my feelings. And my family's feelings even though I clearly don't give a tit about them myself.

If you don't stop I'm telling on you I mean it!!!

Love Paulie Pops. Mwah, kisses Xxx

***Signed electronically in different colours like crayon and attaches angry crayon drawing to show his 'feelings' ***

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Also you need an actual address, the No Fixed Abode aint gonna wash for paying Tax

All these Full Time "Social Media" Jobs for Tik Tok better save as much as they can or have a decent backup, this twit and likes of Mankey, Lawrence and Becki Chunks will be screwed when they need a real actual job, there are some really good accounts around but do it as a side hustle as 1 look at these pricks CV's and they'll be straight in the bin
Not you saying becki chunks after 80% of the people in hamily chat describing themselves as plus size 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t he once do a video of him reading a book? I swear he was going to do a lil series ~Paul reads until you fall asleep or some bollocks hahahaha or was that just a fever dream

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Recap as we haven’t had one for a while!

- Paul spent Christmas at his dads (for the last time lol)
- He didn’t see his son.
- Paul then arranged to meet Grace for a photo shoot, the 19 yo OF model he met online.
They spent a few days together (2 airbnbs and 1 hotel)
- Paul goes live with Grace off camera and gets annoyed at Grace when she said she wasn’t ready to do another photo shoot
- Paul and Grace go maccies
- Paul and Grace get “attacked” by some kids in a bali.
- Paul and Grace wait for police
- Paul gets back to his dads house and has to fight the kids on his lawn so puts up cctv cameras.
- Paul’s family are sick of people turning up at the house so boot Paul out.
- Paul’s step brother confirms Paul is homeless on a Facebook community post.
- Paul’s TT account gets deleted.
- Paul says he will only come back to TT if his old account is reinstated.
- Paul makes brand new account.
- Grace then reveals she felt v uncomfortable and wanted to leave Paul in the Airbnb but couldn’t.
- Grace says that Paul had s*x with her and she was groomed.
- Paul goes to Whitby and gets chased into a pub and calls police for a lift home (aww)
- It is then revealed that quirky has been speaking to under age girls and tried to keep it private
- Boo makes herself cry and then quickly presses record to make sure she captures the perfect crying moment, to address the quirky situation
- Quirky tries to make a comeback but Boo, Shazza and Liv aren’t having it.
- Olivia puts on her PLT puffer to go and look for Paul in Donny
- Paul calls police on Olivia and she’s stopped in Spoons.

And that’s where we’re at hammys, hope I captured everything. So happy to be part of this season 🥰
My absolute favourite moment of this whole post was “Olivia puts on her PLT puffer to go and look for Paul in Donny” like she was Ant and Dec undercover talking to the camera in the middle of a shopping centre.

Didn’t he once do a video of him reading a book? I swear he was going to do a lil series ~Paul reads until you fall asleep or some bollocks hahahaha or was that just a fever dream
I’m sure that’s because some young girl told him that she’s into reading. Like when he placed the book open on a hotel room table to look like he was reading it. It’s just like how he turns into the worlds biggest Xbox fan when a young girl says she’s a gamer.

I wonder if he realises that that type of behaviour is textbook narcissistic? As they don’t have a personality of their own they adopt their prey’s likes and dislikes to appeal to them. Like a chameleon.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.