Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was the TikTok user who streamed his lives? Hoping they do the same with him on this new app. I don't get why he's moving to a new platform yet advertising it on his tiktok, surely if he wanted to get away from the people on TT he'd go silently?

Having a romantic hotntub break, my husband was lying back looking at the stars and next thing his legs bobbed up.

All I could hear was "Paul wanks with his legs in the air" and now trip is ruined and we're getting divorced.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I’ve not downloaded it I've clicked a link on the other website that rhymes with “said it”

He won’t stay on there, no filter, not enough viewers, can’t keep up with the comments

Reactions: 6
I dunno where u all find the strength, I can’t bare to watch him at all, I just keep up by reading here 😂 he just says hi over and over, with the occasions sarcastic comment about someone that’s upset him that day 🙄

Reactions: 16
One redeeming feature of the app is when a mod blocks someone you can still see their messages they sent

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s just determined to access as many kids apps as he can isn’t he! Imagine being him for one day, his life is just empty and sad, it actually makes me laugh when he’s on live trying his hardest to seem happy when really he’s just a sad, sad clown and got the shoes to prove it 🤡👟

Reactions: 9
I’m just watching his live for the first time…

WHO THE HELL IS HE TALKING TO??

The comments are off and he’s having a full blown conversation and “someone” asked what he’s having for dinner. He replied saying a cookie. NO ONE ASKED WHAT HES HAVING FOR DINNER?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who the duck in their right mind wants to buy Paul merchandise. I mean, seriously. duck me!

I’m looking forward to seeing the designs on his hashtag though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t mind me lads, Margaret, Hola absolutely destroyed me on the last thread and now Red Stripe means danger has completely finished me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.