Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a normal sized Backpack which on Pool looks like a massive Suitcase

In no way am I comparing him to The Rock,but for context, the only Rock he compares to is the one id like to cave him in with

Maybe we should call him The Pebble
I work with someone called Dwayne and my kids call him the pebble 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The amount of videos on tiktok of him being hounded by school kids. He will be crying from the feralness

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lancaster police station is only round the corner, he’ll be banging on the doors begging to be let in 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lancaster police station is only round the corner, he’ll be banging on the doors begging to be let in 🤣🤣
"hi, im a homeless known ponce, someone called me a ponce, can i just call to get Fish & Chips before you give me a lift home, hi"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg did he actually get a police taxi AGAIN ! Can he not just jump in a cab ? He’s such a drain on humanity

Reactions: 20
How absolutely embarrassing for him to be his big age and have a gang of school kids gathered outside the shop, in their uniform, chanting your name. I must be really old cos I kept thinking this could easily degenerate into a public order offense and then need police resources to deal with it. Does he not understand the immaturity of children ?!

My toes are curling with embarrassment for him. I mean, seriously up there with the cringe factor.

The man thinks he's a celebrity.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.