Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys I’m sorry but I’m gonna have to say I’m questioning Grace’s motives. Paul is a vile feral pig for going anywhere near a teenage girl, 1000% a groomer and a narcissist pink toe rag that is void of any reality; without doubt.

I believed grace implicitly the moment she revealed what had happened - and I’m so sorry as I know there are so many of you who resonate with her from your past experiences (trust me, I have my own) but this is just pure and utterly shameless clout chasing now, in my eyes anyway.

I know people deal with trauma differently, but constantly teasing to leak receipts, lives that coast on his name, now a tell all podcast? If this went to the CPS it would be thrown out immediately.

Paul is a despicable creature but what Grace is doing only gives him credibility, what’s sad is what he has done IS morally wrong - meeting and having sex with a teenage girl! But unfortunately it isn’t illegal, rape has a clear cut definition which is penile penetration with lack of/no belief in consent (with some common law that covers things such as removing a condom, lying about having a vasectomy.etc), and if this is what has happened - which has been hinted at numerous times, plastering it over social media will not help see justice served the proper way - in a court of law, not on another clout chasers podcast who is using her for views!

Like I said, I am sorry to be that person, and I feel for Grace as he has taken advantage of her - the age gap alone speaks volumes. She is only 19. But this is going way too far and Paul will not face the proper consequences for his actions as this has become a tiktok soap opera.

Boo, quirks, the podcast guy should all be ashamed, they’re just as bad as Paul for taking advantage of a teenage girl.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
For the love of God, why keep posted about what you're going to do and the platform you're going to do it on when so many have been cancelled by Paul and his minions

Reactions: 2
Came on to share the link to the earnings vid but already been posted above...this is my sign to block all of his accounts now as I feel like I'm just feeding the beast (pun intended). Wonder how much of that money his son sees and whether pool thinks it's an acceptable price to pay for humiliating his entire family. I read on another post about someone else that these people have to spend this income straight away so it doesn't impact on benefits entitlememt (not fact checked that so don't know for defo) which would explain why he's up and down the UK like a bride's nightie. Hateful vile specimen!

Reactions: 7
The caption… is he in the USA?
no, it’s this thing he does where he comes up with ‘crazy’ lies to see if we believe it. then he can say ‘don’t believe everything you read’ to try get away with anything sketchy he’s ever said

Reactions: 32
As someone that landed herself in similar situations to Grace at a similar age & younger - I do have to comment on the whole ‘attention seeking’ thing…

I definitely attention seeked with my behaviour back then, but I didn’t think there was anything wrong with that, and looking at it now as an adult I realise it was just another symptom of myself being a victim.

Feeling validated that something wrong happened to you, and seeking verification on that, is a very addictive feeling when you’re in a bad place.

Regardless of reasoning or opinions, Grace is very very young & will look at this situation very differently when she’s older. I think it’s important we continue to send her good wishes.
I would agree with this. I look back now and I cringe on the way I acted when I was younger. I now realise that me making things about myself (sometimes) was a cry for help. I wanted people to listen to me but lacked the critical thinking (or confidence) to be able to clearly communicate what I was actually trying to say.

Do I think she's dragging things out for clout? Yeah possibly. Do I think it's a malicious attempt to get attention? Not at all.

Edit to add - She's literally a teenager. Of course she doesn't have fully comprehensive critical thinking skills.

Reactions: 11
Why does she announce this every time? The account is just going to get banned again.
I think it’s because she needs to have a certain amount of followers before she can go live on TikTok.

If she is going to ‘tell all’ then she just needs to get it done with and try to move on from posting about him all the time (I don’t mean move on from what happened to her, just to stop posting about him all the time) The longer she’s dragging it out the more people are calling her out for being a clout chaser.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s because she needs to have a certain amount of followers before she can go live on TikTok.

If she is going to ‘tell all’ then she just needs to get it done with and try to move on from posting about him all the time (I don’t mean move on from what happened to her, just to stop posting about him all the time) The longer she’s dragging it out the more people are calling her out for being a clout chaser.
Ah ok that makes sense.

I agree with you, she could easily post something on here or even the other place and it would be quickly picked up and posted all over TT. If it was me that’s what I’d do. No danger of Pool having her blocked then.

guys I’m sorry but I’m gonna have to say I’m questioning Grace’s motives. Paul is a vile feral pig for going anywhere near a teenage girl, 1000% a groomer and a narcissist pink toe rag that is void of any reality; without doubt.

I believed grace implicitly the moment she revealed what had happened - and I’m so sorry as I know there are so many of you who resonate with her from your past experiences (trust me, I have my own) but this is just pure and utterly shameless clout chasing now, in my eyes anyway.

I know people deal with trauma differently, but constantly teasing to leak receipts, lives that coast on his name, now a tell all podcast? If this went to the CPS it would be thrown out immediately.

Paul is a despicable creature but what Grace is doing only gives him credibility, what’s sad is what he has done IS morally wrong - meeting and having sex with a teenage girl! But unfortunately it isn’t illegal, rape has a clear cut definition which is penile penetration with lack of/no belief in consent (with some common law that covers things such as removing a condom, lying about having a vasectomy.etc), and if this is what has happened - which has been hinted at numerous times, plastering it over social media will not help see justice served the proper way - in a court of law, not on another clout chasers podcast who is using her for views!

Like I said, I am sorry to be that person, and I feel for Grace as he has taken advantage of her - the age gap alone speaks volumes. She is only 19. But this is going way too far and Paul will not face the proper consequences for his actions as this has become a tiktok soap opera.

Boo, quirks, the podcast guy should all be ashamed, they’re just as bad as Paul for taking advantage of a teenage girl.
Agree with absolutely everything you’ve said here. Also, quite shocked to learn lying about having a vasectomy equals SA in the eyes of the court (it does I’ve just read up on it). Apologies I’m derailing but I find it so wrong how by law a man cannot be r***** by a woman & men can be guilty of SA if they lie about vasectomy but women can lie about being on the pill (know it’s rare as the trapping narrative is exploited by deadbeats though) and should a baby happen he actually gets forced to pay maintenance. I know quite a few boys when I was a teen who were groomed by older women. Why can’t old smelly adults leave teenagers alone?! Cough cough PAUL!

Reactions: 3
Don’t be shy Paul, post the screenshot of when you threatened to off yourself to a 19 year old

Reactions: 21
And yet again, HE IS bleeping 42

Arguing with a Teenager, screenshotting like he’s found something clever, that he’s got one over on someone, that is what teenagers do you fuckwit

YOUR bleeping 42
YOUR bleeping HOMELESS
YOUR A LITERAL bleeping woman
Yes, this, exactly this!

wow some guy on tt worked out that Paul made £980 last week no wonder he can't stay away
This is a genuine question but do these people pay tax and NI on this income? I really have no idea how it works.

Reactions: 4
Yes, this, exactly this!

This is a genuine question but do these people pay tax and NI on this income? I really have no idea how it works.
They *should* yes, but Paul definitely doesn’t have the brain cells to do a tax return

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They *should* yes, but Paul definitely doesn’t have the brain cells to do a tax return
Ah, I just wondered because people keep talking about him getting “gifts”. Be a shame if he got landed with a massive tax bill after April then.

(I was always on PAYG when I worked, hence the ignorance and I don’t have Tiktok so don’t understand the gifting bits. It was the humour of this Hammy thread that brought me here. Now it’s taken rather a dark turn and I cannot stand him. Just wish something would happen so the little man child would get some comeuppance)

Reactions: 3
Ah, I just wondered because people keep talking about him getting “gifts”. Be a shame if he got landed with a massive tax bill after April then.

(I was always on PAYG when I worked, hence the ignorance and I don’t have Tiktok so don’t understand the gifting bits. It was the humour of this Hammy thread that brought me here. Now it’s taken rather a dark turn and I cannot stand him. Just wish something would happen so the little man child would get some comeuppance)
not ignorant at all! i'm self employed and even I still find tax confusing at times. be a shame if someone reported him for tax evasion too eh...

Reactions: 10
Regarding tax - direct from tik tok guidelines:

If you earned less than £1,000 a year with TikTok you do not need to do anything. HMRC lets you earn £1,000 a year through platform like TikTok without worrying about income tax.

If you earned more than £1,000 a year with TikTok, you need to submit a tax return. This doesn't necessarily mean you need to pay tax. It just means HMRC wants to know a little bit more about your situation in case you start earning more in the future.

As with any self-made income you’ll need to pay tax on your revenue if you make over £12,570 in the tax year.

For a content creator you might expense things like:
  • A laptop
  • Editing software
  • A camera
  • A phone
  • Lighting
  • Materials that feature in your content
  • Transport if travel is involved
  • Props and set design

And as far as money from gifting (paid as a reward, converted from diamonds to a monetary value) is concerned:
  • All Reward Payments will be inclusive of tax (if applicable). If you are subject to any taxes on Rewards, you will be responsible for the payment of such taxes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.