Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That turned out to be a lie though, she said she had autism and then she said she didn't.

My eldest son is autistic and it's no excuse. People seem to pick and choose across tiktok when to acknowledge someone may be the way they are due to autism and when not to. If it's someone who isn't liked, nobody cares that they're autistic and everyone says "it's no excuse!"
It was a lie? 😳

I have adult & teenage ASD children on different ends of the spectrum.
It’s not an excuse I just said their understanding of certain situations can differ.

Reactions: 4
As someone that landed herself in similar situations to Grace at a similar age & younger - I do have to comment on the whole ‘attention seeking’ thing…

I definitely attention seeked with my behaviour back then, but I didn’t think there was anything wrong with that, and looking at it now as an adult I realise it was just another symptom of myself being a victim.

Feeling validated that something wrong happened to you, and seeking verification on that, is a very addictive feeling when you’re in a bad place.

Regardless of reasoning or opinions, Grace is very very young & will look at this situation very differently when she’s older. I think it’s important we continue to send her good wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I get what you’re saying however she has autism & it is such a broad spectrum & affects everyone’s understanding & behaviour differently.
I am autistic too so I do get what you are saying.

I do want to clarify that I wasn't trying to imply she is lying or started talking to him solely for clout or anything, I believe that the situation was wrong and Paul is still a disgusting n who had the responsibility as a grown man to not agree to meet a literal teenager and to not let it ever get as far as it did. I fully believe her original version of events that she thought it would be funny to get some pictures taken by him etc. was true and that he absolutely took advantage of that/her, she is a victim in this absolutely.

I hope I can say this delicately but I suppose what I am wondering is if she really sees herself as a victim or if, instead, she is wrapped up in the enjoyment of the attention she's getting because other people see her as one?

to be clear, either way I believe she is objectively a victim of him, her recent behaviour has just made me a bit wary

sorry if none of this makes sense I am just thinking aloud and (due to the aforementioned autism haha) can struggle to express what I'm trying to say

• Heart
Reactions: 10
wow some guy on tt worked out that Paul made £980 last week no wonder he can't stay away
But literally non of these wasters save a penny of it (granted it’s absolutely criminal people give this man money) but there all the same, there so cretinous and narcissistic they can never see that this won’t last, it’s all now now now not realising 12 months of decent money will become unable to get employment and left with ruin the rest of there lives

Reactions: 12
I am autistic too so I do get what you are saying.

I do want to clarify that I wasn't trying to imply she is lying or started talking to him solely for clout or anything, I believe that the situation was wrong and Paul is still a disgusting n who had the responsibility as a grown man to not agree to meet a literal teenager and to not let it ever get as far as it did. I fully believe her original version of events that she thought it would be funny to get some pictures taken by him etc. was true and that he absolutely took advantage of that/her, she is a victim in this absolutely.

I hope I can say this delicately but I suppose what I am wondering is if she really sees herself as a victim or if, instead, she is wrapped up in the enjoyment of the attention she's getting because other people see her as one?

to be clear, either way I believe she is objectively a victim of him, her recent behaviour has just made me a bit wary

sorry if none of this makes sense I am just thinking aloud and (due to the aforementioned autism haha) can struggle to express what I'm trying to say
I think you have articulated yourself perfectly, and have managed to encompass near on my whole thoughts regarding this whole saga.

I am also feeling wary of Grace but on reflection I am also reminded of myself when I was younger, I would get some absolute thrill from the consequences of my own actions, tell my friends about it animatedly and make jokes. All the drama would be a “bit” something to discuss and seem interesting or wild but I was also quite sad about it all. Being 30 I recognise it was a cry for help and that actually I just needed someone to tell me what I went through wasn’t alright so I guess we all have different coping mechanisms and maybe right now the attention and validity is helping grace right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
wow some guy on tt worked out that Paul made £980 last week no wonder he can't stay away
Can you believe an actual n who films himself doing crappy dances on tik tok earns more than most of us here?! What has the world come to!
In my old job I spent my days working with vulnerable dementia patients who have absolutely nobody, yet I didn’t even get a fraction of that! 🤣

Reactions: 11
Can you believe an actual n who films himself doing crappy dances on tik tok earns more than most of us here?! What has the world come to!
I spend my days working with vulnerable dementia patients who have absolutely nobody, yet I don’t even get a fraction of that! 🤣
But your also not a complete hole who grooms Teenagers, you have a real job, earned Money, sense of achievement and morals

I get massive satisfaction from doing my job and id choose that everyday over being a known Ponce

I think at the end of the day whatever people’s thoughts on Grace are we should just stay focused on Paul.

Grace was asked did he smell with damp on the first time she went live then boo came on, if not this then possible her insta around the same time and she said that she didn't notice a smell. But now tonight he did? I think she's being influenced in somewhat to give people what they want and making some unwise decisions on social media platforms as its taking away from what this predator did and how wrong it was

Reactions: 15
The guy that worked out his income is very interesting - and makes me believe more than ever that pooly creates drama to up views and interactions. He picks up on small criticism and blows it up into a massive 'is he-isnt he' debacle. He is a publicity bleep.
Screenshot_20230122_231557_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 12
Grace was asked did he smell with damp on the first time she went live then boo came on, if not this then possible her insta around the same time and she said that she didn't notice a smell. But now tonight he did? I think she's being influenced in somewhat to give people what they want and making some unwise decisions on social media platforms as its taking away from what this predator did and how wrong it was
I get what you’re saying I remember this but at the same time that was a few days after their meet up where I feel like she was on the edge of trying to be nice about him. Whereas now she is more open to what he was like

Reactions: 5
In my old job I spent my days working with vulnerable dementia patients who have absolutely nobody, yet I didn’t even get a fraction of that! 🤣
Your not a 43 year old failure.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.