Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #61 Beauty Behind the Bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a roller-coaster.

Stop the press! 43 year old man gets kicked out of dad's spare room with just a shacket, feefa and a backpack of broken dreams. Hope he's got his birth certificate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Oh bless, I feel sorry for his family getting caught up in it all, they didn't ask for an absolute twerp of a step son/brother. I hope they get left alone.

Reactions: 39
Hoping it’s the end for him & his online activity is closely monitored even if he is off and ‘not coming back’. Considering we all think he’s absolutely vile and resembles billy bear ham that’s been left in the blazing hot sun, he seems to be a BIG master manipulator and does get the attention that he wants, from the young ages that he wants it from. I pray to god now that no other young child falls victim to this creep.

Reactions: 13
This man has nothing to live for, no family want to be around him, no job, no friends, no prospects for life, his money has now been cut off. I honestly feel that he's fully aware of all this and is going to now do the most outrageous things and go out with a bang.

Reactions: 25
Makes complete sense why he lost his mind last night on that video then if he’s been kicked out. Now his accounts been banned. It’s finally all happening.

Reactions: 35
Can anyone confirm it’s actually his brother that posted that? Sounds too good to be true in my eyes

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.