Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #61 Beauty Behind the Bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
living the high life with all the money he’s bragging about, in a crisis centre 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Popped onto Google maps just to peep at the famous Co-op. He’s fled the village, he’s getting called on the creepy room phone and bleating on about how his numbers are going up. You couldn’t make this tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It definitely is.

It was referring to the incident where the house got harassed. I’m not posting it because it could easily identify their address which isn’t fair x
Can confirm I have seen that post and it shows a ring doorbell camera still from the front of their house with a lad with his face covered knocking the door. He talks about how someone stole a set of keys and a car

• Wow
Reactions: 19
THIS NEW SEASON OF POOL IS INSANEEEE
Kicked out. Banned. Not my bits. Hi.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Hopped on for some tea as I’ve been on a tattle sabbatical whilst planning my wedding! 🙈 and you guys didn’t disappoint! He’s getting everything he deserves! Karma is a witch,
Pool!

Reactions: 18
Finally, everything is coming back to bite him in the arse! Consequences of your own actions Paul! I'm sure the police would put you up for a few nights, which would definitely be what you deserve

Reactions: 10
Imagine putting more effort into tiktok than you do your own son

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn't so ridiculously sad that a 43 year man has absolutely nothing in his life at all other than tiktok and wanting to be seen by others in public.

I often feel a bit sorry for him then I realised he's an absolute bleep and it dissipates 😂 the sad sad life of beautybeyond the hey hey

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.