Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #61 Beauty Behind the Bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am stuck in A&E as my boyfriend decided to take a flying piece of metal to his eye🤣 and I was praying for entertainment. You guys came through with the 14 new pages 🙌🏻 Missed the live through tit connection though DEVASTATED

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am stuck in A&E as my boyfriend decided to take a flying piece of metal to his eye🤣 and I was praying for entertainment. You guys came through with the 14 new pages 🙌🏻 Missed the live through tit connection though DEVASTATED
Is your bf trying to compete with Paul re eye ailments?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pool bobbing his pants when the phone rings (you can hear him say tit as he pauses it) and he wasn’t on the phone long, so did he even answer it?

He can act as arrogant as he wants but he’s scared shitless.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
you didn't miss much, it was his usual rambling about nonsense

Reactions: 1
Pool bobbing his pants when the phone rings (you can hear him say tit as he pauses it) and he wasn’t on the phone long, so did he even answer it?

He can act as arrogant as he wants but he’s scared shitless.
Why has he got a ringer from a 1982 landlines?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Paul told Grace last night on the phone he was suicidal

Pure manipulation just to get her feeling sorry for him

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Well this is the bleeping shitey bollocks innit?

I stepped away cos he was doing ma nut in, it's all went to shite in the last few days so I'm back for the update and it's gone quiet.

Im gonna have to go and read ma bastarding motherfucking book noo cos im gettin on ma ain nerves refreshing all the pages I have open.. Fucks sake!

Anyhoo, I just wanna say to anyone who has shared their stories RESPECT! (I'm a person of very few words when it comes to 'motional stuff so I will leave that there ).

To everyone who contributes their patter, you are a bunch of funny bastards and I have laughed, snottered and guffawed my way through the last few threads. I'm here for the witty bantz and to keep an eye on proceedings... He is not going to get under my skin.

Reactions: 12
jesus paul threatened her saying he was gonna hurt himself so she had to ring him and check he was ok

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.