Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #61 Beauty Behind the Bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this straight….

His account has been suspended and he isn’t bothered because he can go back to a normal life. But now he’s made a new TikTok account?

bleeping sad sack.

Reactions: 24
So let me get this straight….

His account has been suspended and he isn’t bothered because he can go back to a normal life. But now he’s made a new TikTok account?

bleeping sad sack.
Yep within an hour of saying he doesn’t care and he might not come back and can go and live a normal life now

Reactions: 9
Ffs my kid wants me to watch a movie. I’m taking the hamlet approach and ignoring him tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did u see the comment on Paul’s insta that said “farting on granny’s head isn’t illegal but it’s wrong” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've missed like 2 hours of this page and gone from being 5 pages away from a new thread to 16 pages into a new one 😂 WTF HAS HAPPENED

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You may be smug that you've managed to get a new account Paul but what about when you have to go out in public? People outside don't care how many followers you've got my little delectable princess 😘

Reactions: 8
He said one of the calls he declined was from a girl on Instagram called Isabelle.

They spoke on the phone a few days ago and he said she could call him again tonight

He only follows two girls named Isabelle and both are 20 years old.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Tattle is totally closed to new members at the moment unless they are sent an invite from an established member and the tiktok forums are still closed to new members

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.