Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #61 Beauty Behind the Bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a 42 year old man who lives in his dads bathroom, can’t drive and has had sex with just the 3 women he hasn’t half rated a lot of people “binbag”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who the duck in their right mind is actually spending their nights on the phone to this absolute walt? whoever you are, you wanna be scundered for yourself🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’ve had to turn him off cos he was just droning on and on and I have to leave the house to go be social 😭😭

Manifesting Boo and Pool’s step-bro dropping in from a helicopter like a SWAT team, bashing down the hotel room door and putting a wet finger in his ear hole until he cries xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg piglets typical I’m missing all the drama rn but please keep these hilarious comments flowing!! I’m drinking the fattest glass of rose pissing myself laughing at you lot 💕xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.