Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #61 Beauty Behind the Bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The over consumption of social media this week is off the charts! I've charged my phone 3 times more this week!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ew I cannot bare to listen to this shrivelled up piece of ham any longer. Deleting TikTok again

Reactions: 3
Is he aware that James account is a 2nd account and his original has way more than 18k?

Reactions: 6
I have ham fatigue. Boo needs to provide screenshots. Quirky needs to stop all impressions of anyone ever, please GOD.
Also James needs to join Pool’s live.
These are my demands.
Oh and a 🚁 too please and thank you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m watching via James’ live and honestly the last few days is such a whirlwind I feel like I’m dreaming 😂 I can barely keep up with the episodes

Reactions: 6
Call me silly but does anyone reckon the police may have something to do with Paul getting banned? The obviously don’t have the resources to sit on Reddit and arrest everyone so it might be easier to get him to stop doing what he’s doing instead

Why did quirky block James? Is it because James can do a naturally funny impression and is more personable?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This year has been wild so far and it's the 6th January
I don't think I'm strong enough for the rest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
he’s forgotten that notifications would be at the top of the page, so he’s reading them (they don’t exist) at the bottom of the screen even though comments are turned off hahahahah

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.