Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have this part saved. I don’t have him saying ‘Margaret, Hi’, only this. This may have been from one of @livelaughlobotomy screen records at the time. Shows I saved it 20th August if that helps find it properly.
I've been searching but I haven't found it yet. I think maybe that was it because I looked at the thread from that date and that's when we all started saying "Margaret, hi x". I think someone managed to get him to say it on another live too.

Fear not, I'm hyper focused. I WILL find it if it's within my power haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been searching but I haven't found it yet. I think maybe that was it because I looked at the thread from that date and that's when we all started saying "Margaret, hi x". I think someone managed to get him to say it on another live too.

Fear not, I'm hyper focused. I WILL find it if it's within my power haha.
You are a machine! I do think you're right though, I think it was us who started saying Margaret, hi.

God, we are just so funny. The laughs I have from this thread just kill me off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We are a bunch of funny fuckers haha.

I've added some classic Pool tiktoks to the bottom of the wiki. I'm still having a browse for more but do let me know guys if you think of any other :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does he travel for “photography”? It makes no sense why he travels so much but doesn’t actually do anything just takes a few pics on his iPhone? If you’re that interested in photography Paul study it, get a decent camera… I reckon it’s just a front to get out of the house and hope he can somehow pull someone despite going absolutely nowhere other than the high street, or Nando’s or Starbucks through the day time then spend the entire evening in a hotel room 🙃🙃🙃
Now let's be fair.. he frequents Costa occasionally for his hot choccy woccy x

• Haha

I've added some classic Pool tiktoks to the bottom of the wiki. I'm still having a browse for more but do let me know guys if you think of any other :)
Amazing. Taking one for the team as always.

I need to have a look through the wiki again soon. Relive the memories 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Guys look at him, he’s got his phone out ready to record just incase. He looks HAGGARD.
hahaha the phone got me too, he looks both terrified and excited to be in such a close proximity with a pretty young girl 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have this part saved. I don’t have him saying ‘Margaret, Hi’, only this. This may have been from one of @livelaughlobotomy screen records at the time. Shows I saved it 20th August if that helps find it properly.
THANK YOUUUUU so much!!!!! It’s my all time fave video and me and my boyfriend quote it to each other all the time 😂

We love and appreciate you!

• Heart
I was gonna say will someone chuck him a bottle of Fanola shampoo but I dont think even that can fix that yellow iced gem monstrosity 😂 😂
Hilarious even more so that he denies he even touches his hair, it would honestly look better if he left it to go grey. Either that or go to an actual salon where someone can do a better job than this Sun-In inspired act of vandalism.
Hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.