Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
completely off track here but that picture of him holding a condom on the very last vid on the wiki looks so fake

there is no video of that even happening which i cant wrap my head round considering every move is screen recorded

i don't buy the condom story at all and i think pushing narratives like that just discredits the whole movement

Reactions: 4
completely off track here but that picture of him holding a condom on the very last vid on the wiki looks so fake

there is no video of that even happening which i cant wrap my head round considering every move is screen recorded

i don't buy the condom story at all and i think pushing narratives like that just discredits the whole movement
It happened in an insta live I believe?

Reactions: 7
Does he travel for “photography”? It makes no sense why he travels so much but doesn’t actually do anything just takes a few pics on his iPhone? If you’re that interested in photography Paul study it, get a decent camera… I reckon it’s just a front to get out of the house and hope he can somehow pull someone despite going absolutely nowhere other than the high street, or Nando’s or Starbucks through the day time then spend the entire evening in a hotel room 🙃🙃🙃
What gets me is he could travel to where his son is and spend a weekend with him or go somewhere together. Which has me thinking, maybe he isn't allowed and isn't wanted

completely off track here but that picture of him holding a condom on the very last vid on the wiki looks so fake. You could always go back over

I thought the same when I seen it first, think it's just the foil from the wrapper that makes it look fake, there was (I think) a video of it with him stating 'I won't be needing this'. You could always go back over the old threads to find it, you might even rediscover some old gems from Paul 😂

Reactions: 10
Throw back to when Paul wanted to 'L-L-L-Lick you from your head to your toes'. Wonder if he ment Sophie's toes? And who could forget the strategically placed book behind him, trying to fool us into thinking he could read 😁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
He’s totally just picked up that book at a random page and plopped it on the table. The longest book he has read is probably green eggs and ham

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was watching his live the night the famous
Margaret hi happened.
It definitely happened when he wasn't streaming with anyone, he was just on his own.
Margaret, hi! Thanks for the follow. Or something along those lines.
I laughed so hard 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
6DFF9D4C-573B-4502-A785-A93214234325.png

He literally looks like a corpse, absolutely no bleeping colour in his face at all besides that red stripe 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What gets me is he could travel to where his son is and spend a weekend with him or go somewhere together. Which has me thinking, maybe he isn't allowed and isn't wanted

I thought the same when I seen it first, think it's just the foil from the wrapper that makes it look fake, there was (I think) a video of it with him stating 'I won't be needing this'. You could always go back over the old threads to find it, you might even rediscover some old gems from Paul 😂
i work in VFX (deliberately vague / misleading) but use photoshop daily so if we can find the video i can analyse it and confirm deny for certain. lol not even joking. i hate fake doctored videos in this scenario. he doesn’t need anything made up there’s enough dirt on him anyway. and it just NEGATES our argument, and is also pretty morally questionable

hopefully someone can find it. from the screenshot in that video it looks dubious. i’ve heard the story however but just never seen a clip

I'm just flicking through the wiki again and I forgot all about the live he done in the dark.
I just find it weird man.
We've all been on lives where we talk about normal things, pizza, burgers, holiday.... DOG
Njahahahaha 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i think he will go awol till he’s sorted his hair out. if he has dyed and it isn’t just lighting he will be fuming right now

Reactions: 1
i work in VFX (deliberately vague / misleading) but use photoshop daily so if we can find the video i can analyse it and confirm deny for certain. lol not even joking. i hate fake doctored videos in this scenario. he doesn’t need anything made up there’s enough dirt on him anyway. and it just NEGATES our argument, and is also pretty morally questionable

hopefully someone can find it. from the screenshot in that video it looks dubious. i’ve heard the story however but just never seen a clip
Photoshopped or not, he definitely did have a condom with him that night. Unless there’s been one big ole mandela effect lol

Hi x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe this man is potentially staying less than 2 miles from where I live 😂

How long is he staying in Newcastle for? And why is he here?

Does anyone else feel like he actually genuinely has learning difficulties. Like obvs it don’t excuse the fact that he’s prob the biggest tit to walk the earth . But that’s just not normal adult behaviour at all the way he listens to songs that little girls listen to and dance around like a weirdo . He’s deffo got something wrong with him .

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else feel like he actually genuinely has learning difficulties. Like obvs it don’t excuse the fact that he’s prob the biggest tit to walk the earth . But that’s just not normal adult behaviour at all the way he listens to songs that little girls listen to and dance around like a weirdo . He’s deffo got something wrong with him .
I think he's just thick, low IQ

I can't believe this man is potentially staying less than 2 miles from where I live 😂

How long is he staying in Newcastle for? And why is he here?
He's there to take pictures with his phone, babs

Reactions: 10
It happened in an insta live I believe?
but if it’s been screenshotted as such a perfect moment then why hadn’t it been screen recorded? the picture just looks photoshopped to me.. i haven’t seen any evidence on it besides hearsay and that very photoshopped looking picture

i’m not backing him, i’m just saying it doesn’t help the case if false notions are being propagated

Photoshopped or not, he definitely did have a condom with him that night. Unless there’s been one big ole mandela effect lol

Hi x
yeah i just don’t feel like this even looks real.. even the photo of him is super low quality for a screenshot

i dunno i just have my doubts on it, if i’m wrong i’m wrong but to me it just looks super fake and edited

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.