Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take a bow whoever created this masterpiece

Does someone have the tongue video? Is it on the Wiki?

I like to watch it and laugh that a 42 year old man choreographed this entire routine with Sophie flicking a lightswitch, oh and his ring light.
Ask and you shall receive

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
My kid just said “oh god he gets closer every time, he’ll be in Middlesbrough town centre dancing to the flute man next week”
(There’s a bloke who plays a tin flute in the town centre for reference)
I hear Parliament Road is nice in Autumn

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He’s erratic as duck on live in a hotel somewhere, it’s honestly like he’s drunk or coked up, says he wants an Indian takeaway and asked what ‘the rice with the different colours is’… he’s actually like a child

also says he sends voice notes to certain people and then knows who the leak is, wagatha Christie style

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What does he mean ‘knows who the leak is?’ Lol
Honestly haven’t got a clue, he was babbling on about nearly being best friends on Snapchat with said leak but not anymore now?

Also said he was sitting on the floor of the train replying to Snapchat messages but hasn’t got through all of them yet. Imagine seeing a grown man sitting on the floor replying to 10s of messages on Snapchat🤮 there honestly isn’t 1 attractive thing going for him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Knocking me sick he’s 20 miles from me. Hope someone confronts him, if I didn’t have work tomorrow like a normal adult I’d be out hunting the city centre for the little twit.

Reactions: 15
He’s erratic as duck on live in a hotel somewhere, it’s honestly like he’s drunk or coked up, says he wants an Indian takeaway and asked what ‘the rice with the different colours is’… he’s actually like a child

also says he sends voice notes to certain people and then knows who the leak is, wagatha Christie style
his diet is baffling, I don’t think he’s ever been within 3 feet of a vegetable. And Nando’s lemon and herb is too spicy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Genuine question -

On his lives the comments are off...... so who's he actually talking to!?!

himself!!?

Reactions: 1
He’s live and said he’s bored because he’s in Newcastle and he doesn’t go out at night. He’s clearly terrified of what would happen to him if he got recognised in the dark

So he’s just said he’s bored. He’s travelled miles and miles to go to a random city where he knows nobody and claims he’s bored. I’m guessing that someone has stood him up again because he’s an erratic little mess of a man. What’s the point of travelling all this way to sit in a hotel room when there’s so much stuff to do in Newcastle in the evenings? Ah yes, you were expecting to get some girl back in your hotel and you’re that devoid of a personality and any imagination, you won’t go out alone. And he’s shitting it that he gets jumped.

Reactions: 33
Pool said people on the internet are never happy. That’s weird considering social media is his full time job, I thought he was always happy according to him

Reactions: 22
dont know if it’s just me but when i’ve dated in the past as an adult, grown men saying they’re bored absolutely gives me the ick. like- get a hobby. read a book. watch a film. do chores. explore wherever you are. look something up online and learn something. play a game. there is soooooo much to do as an adult, fun and also necessary stuff, that i’m just not that sure how a FORTY TWO YEAR OLD MAN is bored. and especially after travelling to a location other than home, let alone at home. HOW CAN HE BE BORED!!!!!!! Why would you go to an amazing city and just sit in a hotel room and go on live and moan about so called rumours????!!! do you literally have nothing better to do? are you that desperate for a phone call from a random ‘lady’??!!! sorry am raging

So he’s just said he’s bored. He’s travelled miles and miles to go to a random city where he knows nobody and claims he’s bored. I’m guessing that someone has stood him up again because he’s an erratic little mess of a man. What’s the point of travelling all this way to sit in a hotel room when there’s so much stuff to do in Newcastle in the evenings? Ah yes, you were expecting to get some girl back in your hotel and you’re that devoid of a personality and any imagination, you won’t go out alone. And he’s shitting it that he gets jumped.
yep and the guilt tripping afterwards of ohhhh i’m bored. cos no one wants to hang out. take some responsibility and actually sort yourself out with an activity other than tiktok live

• Heart
Sometimes I can’t quite believe that he did this, it’s absolutely, diabolically, toe curlingly, fabulous! What the actual duck was he thinking, my god! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The Russian accent makes me want to retreat into a black hole because it is so bleeping embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Genuine question -

On his lives the comments are off...... so who's he actually talking to!?!

himself!!?
He reckons he has TikTok up, instagram, whatsapp and Snapchat on different screens at the same time, he said it on a live the other day the dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.