Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bountybetweenthe_thighs is absolutely genius. Manages to make it funny without being incessantly cruel.
I follow a woman on TikTok; absolutely stunning, smart, funny, totally relatable. She has a very successful TikTok shop and brand deals too. She has 364K followers compared to Paul's 353K. His followers must be there to watch the car crash? He has absolutely nothing else to offer especially when I compare him to this woman. He thinks he's famous? It's infamy mate. You are not liked by the majority.

Reactions: 14
bountybetweenthe_thighs is absolutely genius. Manages to make it funny without being incessantly cruel.
I follow a woman on TikTok; absolutely stunning, smart, funny, totally relatable. She has a very successful TikTok shop and brand deals too. She has 364K followers compared to Paul's 353K. His followers must be there to watch the car crash? He has absolutely nothing else to offer especially when I compare him to this woman. He thinks he's famous? It's infamy mate. You are not liked by the majority.
Think I just went off Bounty’s 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
completely off track here but that picture of him holding a condom on the very last vid on the wiki looks so fake

there is no video of that even happening which i cant wrap my head round considering every move is screen recorded

i don't buy the condom story at all and i think pushing narratives like that just discredits the whole movement
I think at the time it was discussed that that photo isn't real but that it did happen. It was around march/April time if anyone wants to go back through the threads and check. It's only recently that lots of people have been screenrecording his lives so it's hard to find a lot of stuff from earlier.

Reactions: 9
FFS I gave my 1 year old my phone this morning and she somehow managed to get on tattle and ZOOM A PICTURE OF HIS FACE and when I tell you me and my fella SCREAMED at the sight of the ugliest man in the world zoomed within an inch of his life
Happy bleeping Chewsday. Anyone giving out hugs? I think I bleeping need one 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone want to chip in to get him a TC Tugger shirt for his next birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What blows my mind is that he 'owns it' and thinks he's so amazing. I'm all for body positivity but every single bit of him has been made incorrectly.
It’s because his personality is so rotten. You don’t have to be conveniently attractive for people to fancy you everyone has a weird crush but I don’t believe anyone fancies him, he’s a horrible little man

Reactions: 17
Morning hamlets. Had a nightmare last night and Pool was in it:sick:. He was still a little weedy shrimp in it too. Serves me right for reading the thread too late last night 😂

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I think at the time it was discussed that that photo isn't real but that it did happen. It was around march/April time if anyone wants to go back through the threads and check. It's only recently that lots of people have been screenrecording his lives so it's hard to find a lot of stuff from earlier.
I’ve checked through a load of threads and can’t find anything, it was when he was meeting up with a supposed 19 year old and turned out to be a 30 year old women, I’m sure it was in London too?
Found this in the meantime x

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
but if it’s been screenshotted as such a perfect moment then why hadn’t it been screen recorded? the picture just looks photoshopped to me.. i haven’t seen any evidence on it besides hearsay and that very photoshopped looking picture

i’m not backing him, i’m just saying it doesn’t help the case if false notions are being propagated

yeah i just don’t feel like this even looks real.. even the photo of him is super low quality for a screenshot

i dunno i just have my doubts on it, if i’m wrong i’m wrong but to me it just looks super fake and edited
I’ve seen it at the time. He says “I won’t be needing this” and throws the condom away. I know Boo has seen it or has it because she’s mentioned it more than once and she only brings up things that she’s seen for herself, not hearsay. Someone somewhere will have it.

Reactions: 13
So he’s just said he’s bored. He’s travelled miles and miles to go to a random city where he knows nobody and claims he’s bored. I’m guessing that someone has stood him up again because he’s an erratic little mess of a man. What’s the point of travelling all this way to sit in a hotel room when there’s so much stuff to do in Newcastle in the evenings? Ah yes, you were expecting to get some girl back in your hotel and you’re that devoid of a personality and any imagination, you won’t go out alone. And he’s shitting it that he gets jumped.
You can’t possibly get bored in Newcastle or most biggish Cities, there are gigs to go to literally every night somewhere, The Life Centre, actually visit the castle or even just walking the Quayside, and that’s just a tiny part of things to do there, for a man who goes “geocaching” he’s definitely been catsfished and thinks he’s been on a promise again, who would travel from Lincoln to sit sit in a hotel all night with no plans

Reactions: 23
You can’t possibly get bored in Newcastle or most biggish Cities, there are gigs to go to literally every night somewhere, The Life Centre, actually visit the castle or even just walking the Quayside, and that’s just a tiny part of things to do there, for a man who goes “geocaching” he’s definitely been catsfished and thinks he’s been on a promise again, who would travel from Lincoln to sit sit in a hotel all night with no plans
A man who's hiring ladies or the night and doesn't want to take them to his dad's house?

Reactions: 12
I’ve checked through a load of threads and can’t find anything, it was when he was meeting up with a supposed 19 year old and turned out to be a 30 year old women, I’m sure it was in London too?
Found this in the meantime x
Ahh ahha it'sa Noncio

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How can this thread be nearly over 😂

Just catching up as I'm also at a hotel but I left it last night, you should try it Paul, there's a whole world out there. I would have entertained him if I were in Newcastle and knew where to find a sack and some cement for his feet.

I agree with others, getting his balls tickled away from his Dad's house the filthy onion headed twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Condomgate:
From January- April he was being catfished by someone he thought was 19 years old, she ended up being a 32 year old woman. On April 5th (thread 30, page 5) it was unveiled he had traveled to london to meet said 19/32 year old and spend a night together in his windowless hotel room. screenshots, voice notes, videos were leaked. It was the same girl he was talking to in the famous bath fart voice note, and also the video taken in the middle of co-op asking her to send a pic smiling in a towel.
The first condom post is here, there are supposedly 3 people that also heard/saw it

some screenshots here from the time (can be found on some of the parody TikTok accounts) show he wanted her to sleep over and was also willing to meet her dad

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
That’s what’s so sinister about it. He just goes to cities and does nothing. Not everyone likes a night out I guess but there’s more to most big cities than bars and clubs. He just spends his entire time in a hotel room, not even taking a friend for company (probably doesn’t have any 😂) but there’s something really unnerving about it a bloke staying in different cities and doing absolutely nothing

That’s what’s so sinister about it. He just goes to cities and does nothing. Not everyone likes a night out I guess but there’s more to most big cities than bars and clubs. He just spends his entire time in a hotel room, not even taking a friend for company (probably doesn’t have any 😂) but there’s something really unnerving about it a bloke staying in different cities and doing absolutely nothing
That's what it comes down to doesn't it, he doesn't have a single friend who isn't on TikTok and using him in some way. I'd say Tina is the only kind of friend he has. He has nobody to call and chat to about his day, the football, the latest 19 year old he fancies. Nobody.
He has a brother as well which is more mind blowing that they don't even chat about anything. If you think about it he has loads of people, his Dad, Step-Mum, son, Mother of his son, Brother, his wife and family, and not one of them feature in the chronicles of Paul. There has to be a moment where he stops and wonders if he's the problem.

I could do it, drive to a random city and have a night away in a hotel and explore. Have a long bath, read a book, watch tv and laze about, explore during the day. But all he does is go on live and talk to people - so it doesn't matter if he's in the bathroom at home or another city he's doing the same thing. It's just really strange. A lot of it links back to the fact I believe he's terrified of being noticed by the wrong person out in public.

Reactions: 12
exactly. Even if you aren’t a big drinker/nightclubber there are still great restaurants (maybe too adventurous for someone who has the kids meal at nandos), live music, comedy clubs etc. Why take the time/effort and money to travel to a new city and have exactly the same experience you could’ve had in a travelodge off the motorway.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.