Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That live with the care home stuff will be the beginning of the end for him, I can see it now.

His mask slipped and he showed what a disgusting little man he is. Can’t even do sarcasm right, he looks to get the upper hand in anything and there is no low he won’t go to. He just went in on a woman who complained about care when her Great Nan died, I mean how low is that? We need someone to confront him in person again. This is what I mean about the TikTok’s, he’s not going anywhere, if anything he’s getting worse knowing his attention supply isn’t going anywhere.

Reactions: 21
He is heinous. He really does think he's hilarious. Least funny person ever. He LOVES all the attention hence pointing out his 244 messages on Snapchat.
What I can't figure out is why he thinks he gets so much adverse attention? Does he think he is blameless? The thing about the great nan passing was just awful. head.

Reactions: 11
That live with the care home stuff will be the beginning of the end for him, I can see it now.

His mask slipped and he showed what a disgusting little man he is. Can’t even do sarcasm right, he looks to get the upper hand in anything and there is no low he won’t go to. He just went in on a woman who complained about care when her Great Nan died, I mean how low is that? We need someone to confront him in person again. This is what I mean about the TikTok’s, he’s not going anywhere, if anything he’s getting worse knowing his attention supply isn’t going anywhere.
Do we know why he went off on one at this poor lady in the first place? Why did he target her/see this review she left?

Reactions: 7
Do we know why he went off on one at this poor lady in the first place? Why did he target her/see this review she left?
I have no idea, but I’ve just seen Egghead has decided to chase a few more likes and pats on the back posting about him. He’s as brazen as Pool at this point, they’re the same person, different crimes.

Reactions: 8
Just had a read of the wiki. Fair play putting that together. But maybe atm blur out the image of the blondieone?

Reactions: 2
He keeps showing up on my fyp doing 'unholy' He needs to take his red face and duck off, I feel violated 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is so pleased with the 244 messages on Snapchat but in reality 243 of them will be calling him a nonce, the other 1 is Tina 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is Tina still on the scene? Haven't dipped in here for a while so I will need to read the wiki.

Reactions: 4
I’m so sorry I know Emily is controversial atm but this is relevant I promise…. I dunno if it’s been mentioned but I’ve found a tiktok of her with a story saying “call me a vigilante” and it does look like her? Also her bio says “dm me for the lowdown” or something… I’m not sure if it’s legit?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What an odd few last pages 😬 I think we should all be able to come on here and discuss what we like! I’ve never watched egg head and didn’t enjoy the discussions on him which has been most pages lately but I don’t declare it and tell others to move on 😂 my time has come with pool anyway! I can’t no longer even watch his videos! au revoir Paul you noncey goblin! I hope I never have to see that little red flakey head of yours again. Thanks hammies for getting me through the trenches of maternity leave and giving me some good laughs! 🐷

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone seen this? Posted by the poor woman he was ranting at. Her Great Nan died. He's such a prick!

Oh I am absolutely livid. This is up there with one of the worst things he has ever said. I won't go on too much because I could be here for hours going on about how angry I am. But, if I ever have a patients relative who is unhappy with an aspect of their care I ALWAYS encourage them to complain. To either the units manager or the PALS team who deal with hospital complaints. If they're complaining then there's probably a reason for it. Especially for an end of life patient, they should be treated in a way that makes the family feel comfortable too as it's such a tough time for them all. I am absolutely raging at this I just can't believe him.
Paul, truly, I hope your life just slowly but surely unravels around you. Honestly it already has, but I hope it continues until you have nothing left. You're a vile, vile person and deserve everything you get.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Anyone seen this? Posted by the poor woman he was ranting at. Her Great Nan died. He's such a prick!

Oh he’s such a bleep this makes me raging.
He thinks families just dump their relatives into care homes so they don’t have to bother looking after them, which in nearly 100% of cases is most definitely not the truth and definitely doesn’t make Paul the saving Grace to have to be the good in their lives by kissing them 🤢🤮

Reactions: 6
I’m so sorry I know Emily is controversial atm but this is relevant I promise…. I dunno if it’s been mentioned but I’ve found a tiktok of her with a story saying “call me a vigilante” and it does look like her? Also her bio says “dm me for the lowdown” or something… I’m not sure if it’s legit?
knew it! where is it?

Reactions: 1
I’ve been trying to articulate this as best I can for a couple of days now. But what I’d like to say is I genuinely feel like the current era with Paul is like an episode of Black Mirror. (If you haven’t seen the show Black Mirror, look up the synopsis of the episodes on Wikipedia, especially ‘Nosedive’).
We are all living in a time where social media is STILL relatively new and we still don’t know the long term effects and impact it can have on us as viewers and consumers, but also with creators & influencers.. it’s important for me to say here that I do NOT class Paul as neither a creator nor influencer, but rather a ‘reoccurring figure’ on our screens.
I cannot fathom how bizarre Paul’s behaviour and actions are in general, but also as a result of social media. As has been said many times before it is just like watching a car crash, but a car crash that repeats daily and gradually gets worse with more details coming to light and no sign of it stopping. With the rapid evolution of social media as a whole, but especially with lives on Instagram, Facebook & TikTok and having SO much at our fingertips 24/7; and in regards to having little to no regulatory restriction or legislation in place for online safety, I genuinely believe in possibly 10 or 20 years time, this current period of time will have its own documentaries and a place in the history books. And I certainly think Paul will appear in them. I believe this man is beyond help, and is too much of a narcissist to ever accept help. He doesn’t know boundaries, doesn’t take accountability, he is manic, totally paranoid, is a predator, deflects and gaslights continuously, would be considered a loner, and provokes individuals and vulnerable groups alike. I believe Paul’s downfall will be him taking it one step too far and it involving another person who has had enough, or it will be a downward spiral of him going insane… quite literally crashing and burning in front of the worlds eyes in both instances. It’s an utter horror show, unlike something we’ve ever seen before with social media being so accessible and with someone who is utterly addicted and out of control.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

That's right Paul! They don't want their relatives abused or mistreated and they also don't want them snogged by some decrepit weirdo.

Reactions: 13
Just had a read of the wiki. Fair play putting that together. But maybe atm blur out the image of the blondieone?
I have but the original pictures are stuck at the bottom as an attachment and there's no way to delete them. I've been asking the mods to help and I'm waiting on a reply.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been trying to articulate this as best I can for a couple of days now. But what I’d like to say is I genuinely feel like the current era with Paul is like an episode of Black Mirror. (If you haven’t seen the show Black Mirror, look up the synopsis of the episodes on Wikipedia, especially ‘Nosedive’).
We are all living in a time where social media is STILL relatively new and we still don’t know the long term effects and impact it can have on us as viewers and consumers, but also with creators & influencers.. it’s important for me to say here that I do NOT class Paul as neither a creator nor influencer, but rather a ‘reoccurring figure’ on our screens.
I cannot fathom how bizarre Paul’s behaviour and actions are in general, but also as a result of social media. As has been said many times before it is just like watching a car crash, but a car crash that repeats daily and gradually gets worse with more details coming to light and no sign of it stopping. With the rapid evolution of social media as a whole, but especially with lives on Instagram, Facebook & TikTok and having SO much at our fingertips 24/7; and in regards to having little to no regulatory restriction or legislation in place for online safety, I genuinely believe in possibly 10 or 20 years time, this current period of time will have its own documentaries and a place in the history books. And I certainly think Paul will appear in them. I believe this man is beyond help, and is too much of a narcissist to ever accept help. He doesn’t know boundaries, doesn’t take accountability, he is manic, totally paranoid, is a predator, deflects and gaslights continuously, would be considered a loner, and provokes individuals and vulnerable groups alike. I believe Paul’s downfall will be him taking it one step too far and it involving another person who has had enough, or it will be a downward spiral of him going insane… quite literally crashing and burning in front of the worlds eyes in both instances. It’s an utter horror show, unlike something we’ve ever seen before with social media being so accessible and with someone who is utterly addicted and out of control.
He’ll definitely push something or someone too far but I don’t think that will make him disappear. Look at Stephen Bear and the horrific things he’s done yet everyone still interacts with him, usually in a negative way, but it keeps him going. Even if we all have up talking about him here and TikTok profiles stopped making videos, you’d get people still watching him and egging him on. I think the only way he disappears for good is family intervention, like his dad turning the WIFI off for good or something 😂 but so far all these apparent “friends”’and family are letting him get on with it

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.