Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #49 Pool doesn’t know the lyrics in his playlist but at least he’s not racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the last thing you see before you disappear off the face of the earth, never to be seen again
DE17C3AA-D504-4B6F-95F4-22325866686A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Does someone have the tongue video? Is it on the Wiki?

I like to watch it and laugh that a 42 year old man choreographed this entire routine with Sophie flicking a lightswitch, oh and his ring light.

Reactions: 10
Does someone have the tongue video? Is it on the Wiki?

I like to watch it and laugh that a 42 year old man choreographed this entire routine with Sophie flicking a lightswitch, oh and his ring light.
It isn't but I can certainly put it on there for you. Thinking we need a section for just classic Paul cringe vids.

Reactions: 9
Have I really just seen a clip of Pool where he says 'just because I ask you to a game of football doesn't mean we're going to have bedroom moments'

BEDROOM MOMENTS???? Is he 12 and can't say sex?!!
Using other words for sexual encounters is a classic trait of groomers.

Reactions: 11
Guys, I'm going deep into the trenches to compile a gallery of vintage Paul vids for the wiki and I just need to say, I might come out the other side of this a changed woman. I love you all. Please pray for me 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Guys, I'm going deep into the trenches to compile a gallery of vintage Paul vids for the wiki and I just need to say, I might come out the other side of this a changed woman. I love you all. Please pray for me 🙏🙏🙏
You’ve taken one for the team, sending all my prayers for your sanity - we salute you!

Reactions: 4
Good luck out there 🫡🫡🫡🫡 if you manage to find the “Margaret, hi” video that will itch the itch in my brain to see it 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
ew he’s in Newcastle. Hopes he’s recognised there 🤣
My kid just said “oh god he gets closer every time, he’ll be in Middlesbrough town centre dancing to the flute man next week”
(There’s a bloke who plays a tin flute in the town centre for reference)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.