Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's acting like the local crackheads in Stratford do on a Friday night. And that really isn't an exaggeration, ranting to people that aren't there and changing moods with the wind

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had to come off his live once Paul started picking his eyeball, too much for me.

His anger rants are hilarious though. Sad bastard.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
He always asks for evidence of his wrong doings yet never shows any screenshots or evidence proving otherwise. If I was constantly being accused like he is id be keeping and proving everything against what im being accused of

Reactions: 7
290283C9-8906-47E1-AACF-85434F1EE7F6.jpeg

His filter slipped for a second after he turned to spit into the toilet 🤮🤮 the red stripe is incredibly inflamed today why doesn’t he sort out a dermatology appointment with all his gift money?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Never in my life have I met a person in their 40's that's felt it's appropriate to act like this. I don't even know someone in their teens/twenties that would find this behaviour acceptable.
He's truly unhinged.

Reactions: 16
How does he not get a headache from moving his mouth 100 miles an hour for hours. And just standing for hours shouting at everyone

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.