Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you thought his. Voice couldn't get more annoying. I've only joined the live, but he's a very angry Billy bear today isn't he?

Reactions: 4
'How many creators do you know that try to remember the things you say to me?' I feel like that was the whole premise of Jimmy Saville no?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's still so invested in believeing how nice he is too.He hyper fixated on being the 'nice' guy because he's a narc and wants validation

'im the only person that gets told off for asking you how your partners are'

like he's this really nice sincere guy that's totally victimised for it. A nice guy wouldn't brag about being a nice guy.

Reactions: 12
My favourite part of Paul's afternoon meltdown....

'You moan at me for coming home to live, even though if I didn't come home to live I'd probably end up dying'
The drama of it 😂😂 can you imagine that being your fella, the amount of babying he would need 😪

Reactions: 7
Welcome to the circus! He likes to be in the bathroom 'because he likes to move around when he's talking' Personally I think it's so he can easily wipe away the tit that comes out of his mouth
Well what an entrance to this man I have had!

I wish i screen shot him checking his hair in the middle of a rant! haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so what i think is happened js someone sent him some abuse / mean stuff on insta, on insta live he was saying peiple were calling him and videoing him. and i assume it was someone he wanted to talk to like a pretty girl so he’s annoyed.

funny how you can see his mood change when someone he fancies turns up he pretends he’s all vibey and doesn’t care

Reactions: 7
His eyes are so scary, he won’t turn his comment section on because he knows over 80% of comments will be how old was the mother of your child when you got her pregnant, If he answered how old he was and how old she was, a majority of his issues would go (aside from his dancing and problematic women chasing) the reason he can’t answer though is because he knows it was inappropriate relationship and for the sake of the child they have together he won’t answer.

Reactions: 17
The Tik Tok account I mentioned earlier has purposefully replied to me while Paul is live, hello Tina ya absolute twit *waves*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His teeth :sick: they are so awful. Does he think people fancy him?

He is just a madman ranting ON HIS OWN. So weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not going to answer any Instagram messages

Then pretends he's an influx of messages from people panicking that he won't talk to them anymore

Also if I completely slagged off my job on an online or open basis I'd be sacked, so surely his social media manager would be speaking to him as all he does is slags off social media yet apparently that's his career

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not going to answer any Instagram messages

Then pretends he's an influx of messages from people panicking that he won't talk to them anymore

Also if I completely slagged off my job on an online or open basis I'd be sacked, so surely his social media manager would be speaking to him as all he does is slags off social media yet apparently that's his career
Him pretending he was inundated with messages was the worst acting I’d ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.