Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him pretending he was inundated with messages was the worst acting I’d ever seen
He maybe got one message from some middle aged woman who probably says amen to dying kids on Facebook without scrolling by. Those type of women LOVE Paul, cos no fucker else does 😂😂

How is he still going on though?! If this isn’t a wake up call that you need a job and a life, I don’t know what is. This is a midlife crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m howling at the people that are gifting and keep changing their profile pics to unflattering ones of Paul

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So i've looked up the previous comments. He is happy to be coughing his guts up in a bathroom, but doesn't want to be recognised in town? (oo that almost rhymes!).

this man needs something to do with his time, that isnt the internet..

Reactions: 2
He is still going!!! How can he rant and rant to himself for hours. Something has got right under his skin the past 2 days. He's about to spontaneously combust with rage!!! Pretending he's not angry, whilst screeching into a phone. I know he says people message him on whats app and insta and he reads them on his tiktok lives but im starting to question if there is actually anyone messaging him. His behaviour has me wondering if there is anyone there, it's a possibility there isn't and that's even scarier!!

Reactions: 12
can you imagine being downstairs and hearing your grown son doing this tit upstairs? I’d have to turn the broadband off at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“What’s your favourite childhood memory”
“My family”
Tell me you’ve had a tit life without telling me you’ve had a tit life 😂

Reactions: 14
He's not live anymore lol - one of the gifters had 'jazz was 16' in their bio he replied, "was she?" and then left... well it paused and now hes not live

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Poorly Paul can't cope with his common cold or is it covid cold? What a nobber!
I'll be honest with you guys I'm literally looking after people on life support today and even they're looking in better shape than this tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.