Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion:
I’m poorly Paul, aaiighttt? My ballbag eyes and teeth are a sight.

Reactions: 5
Don’t look or sound that poorly anymore do ya pool? Also we need a new thread quick 😩😩

Reactions: 3
Paul’s “42”. Crying in his dads bathroom because he has a cough and had to block messages on Instagram. My best friends husband is the same age. He’s one of the heads of our local council and earns about 70 grand a year. Does charity work in his free time and helps my friend bring up their 5 kids. All while working full time.
Get a life you wee albino looking mouse.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh god he’s back on live.
Have you noticed in this live and the previous one, whenever he took a drink from his “water bottle”, he’d take the tiniest sip and also whince a bit? Like he’s drinking alcohol?
I never bought into the theories he was an alcoholic but once I noticed it I can’t unsee it

Reactions: 14
So apparently he’s managed to change his Insta settings so that only people he follows can message him. He also muted someone for asking how he was and someone who asked why people are mean to him. Within the same 60 secs, 2 girls messaged and gifted him who were 13 and 15 and they were allowed to stay. Make it make sense 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Have you noticed in this live and the previous one, whenever he took a drink from his “water bottle”, he’d take the tiniest sip and also whince a bit? Like he’s drinking alcohol?
I never bought into the theories he was an alcoholic but once I noticed it I can’t unsee it
I noticed this to

So apparently he’s managed to change his Insta settings so that only people he follows can message him. He also muted someone for asking how he was and someone who asked why people are mean to him. Within the same 60 secs, 2 girls messaged and gifted him who were 13 and 15 and they were allowed to stay. Make it make sense 🫠
I can also confirm that the Insta messaging is a load of crap as I can message him without having an account 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
omg hes sooo passive aggressive. If you have to ask something is wrong, you already know your intentions are wrong lol

Imagine communicating with young girls their bios. They are becoming creative now though, comments off but trolling him cause they know he reads bios 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20221012-174213_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Possible thread title?

Has the flu, still talkin bout Boo, would love to go for hot choccy for two

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.