Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on his insta he said all this same stuff. he was quite snappy to people being nice to him. he said he feels poorly as to why he was on insta not tik tok then was like right i’m gonna go have a nice day i’m gonna tidy up etc,

now half hour later he’s on tik tok saying same things. why does he do this talk to no one every day? i think there’s been a hot choccy disaster cos his whole mood has gone rapidly downhill

Reactions: 14
on his insta he said all this same stuff. he was quite snappy to people being nice to him. he said he feels poorly as to why he was on insta not tik tok then was like right i’m gonna go have a nice day i’m gonna tidy up etc,

now half hour later he’s on tik tok saying same things. why does he do this talk to no one every day? i think there’s been a hot choccy disaster cos his whole mood has gone rapidly downhill
I think it’s because he had nobody to talk to in his life. Even his dad probably doesn’t want to hear about his tiktok upsets.

Reactions: 4
Love how confident he is on lives with comments off, find him in real life and he's terrified of 12 year olds
It’s just gaslighting. He says “if I’d done something wrong then why hasn’t anyone come forward”

because you don’t let people have an opportunity to say anything negative cos you’re a coward!!!

Reactions: 15
ok so on his insta live he said he wouldn’t take a covid test cos he’s “literally not going anywhere apart from these two rooms” he listed what he did yesterday and never mentioned going anywhere aside from a walk alone. i mean let alone you’ve got a man at least in his late 60s you share a house with.

he’s just said on tik tok he went to the shop. so you DID go and interact near general public. absolutely selfish and thoughtless about anyone else than himself. he is OBSESSED with himself

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry, but i have never heard of him before, but he has appeared on my tik tok time line. Now all the other videos with information about him has popped up too.
He's on live now, i flicked on to the stream and he was just going 'who who who who' - is the man an owl?

He REEKS of narcissistic energy. He also seems rather unhinged...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He never goes into detail about how he was almost 30 when he got a child pregnant. Legal but gross. He talks about everything else though.

Reactions: 17
Lots of people have to speak to people they’d rather never see again, when they have children , unfortunately Paul…..

Reactions: 5
He is furious today! How many hours has this rant went on for?? He is losing his tit, everyday is him ranting about what others have said about him. How can his followers sit and listen to this every single day? No fun, no content, no decent lives, what is it he is trying to do online cause he's went down the rabbit hole of reading tattle, watching posts and videos about him and getting butthurt. He's very very sweary today. PAUL YOU ARE CHRONICALLY ONLINE. HAVE A DAY OFF WILL YOU.

Reactions: 15
He’s actually delusional he can’t seem to grasp the truth that he’s not popular for being an amazing content creator but he’s infamous for being so abnormally cringe it’s hard to look away, he thinks edit pages use him for clout and wants them to not post him for a month and only post about themselves he doesn’t seem to understand they have created these accounts to warn young women not for clout. Paul your content is crap, Your TikTok’s are crap, no one is using you for clout they’re watching you because they can’t believe there’s a man of your age jerking himself around a bathroom on TikTok instead of going to work to provide for his teenage child it’s baffling, bizarre, UNIQUE. You have followers because people are talking about how weird you are not because your famous and a celebrity but because it’s NOT NORMAL that a man in his 40’s has no job, lives in his dads back room, is on tiktok live all day ranting at young women about how he needs cheering up.
Sad act an absolute waster go and get a job J O B.

Reactions: 12
he constantly asks for evidence and then moans that people are talking/making videos about him loool make it make sense tho silly billy you literally asked for it!! also he never ever denies being a gr00mer to his baby mum he just says no one has any evidence which is very interesting

Reactions: 14
Nah this isn’t normal. One video about all of this was sufficient, but an entire live ranting about it AGAIN?! This really hits a nerve for him, but he also seems a bit off it too, this is like his later night rants, I reckon someone’s been on the “cough syrup” early today 😂

Reactions: 12
My favourite part of Paul's afternoon meltdown....

'You moan at me for coming home to live, even though if I didn't come home to live I'd probably end up dying'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm working at home today and just have this live playing in the background. The longer I listen to it the more unhinged he is getting. He's talking like he's having a conversation with someone but he's literally talking to a phone with no comments available. Aside from the narcissism, talking to people that aren't there is a whole other type of mental illness. Someone get this thing sectioned ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.