Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if he had any hobbies or activities like a normal person being off your phone for 2 hours in the evening would be normal. what a weird sudden decision to make and announce to the world

Reactions: 15
I bloody love bountybetweenthe_thighs. The Blurred Lines video has Pool spot on. This person puts so much effort into the videos, they’re so good.

Reactions: 24
I was thinking about this ‘article’ earlier and had thought it was fake as soon as I heard about it. But then it got me thinking that even if it did turn out to be true, it wouldn’t even surprise me and it wouldn’t shock me. Paul doesn’t understand that this is how people view him, weather he likes it or not, people view him as an abusive, grooming narcissist

Reactions: 11
people making public content about Pool is really cringe and deeply uncool in my personal and unimportant opinion. i wish they’d all stop.

Reactions: 4

Sorry if already posted!
It freaks me out that this guy has the same white hair and ginger beard combo as Paul 🤢

Also most his videos are about Paul but then he has one video where he’s stitched a group of teenage girls dancing so he can duck off as well lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Im sure he gets his pocket money still, no rent, bills, bet his daddy pays his phone bill still. He doesn’t eat decent food just cheap shite. Plus he’s no got a woman to spoil so he’s fine. Only serious expense wee crusty breach has is both loo roll and kitchen paper. ✊🏻💦💦💦
Someone on the page worked it out and they reckon he's made roughly 11k from cameo. Crazy to think someone with no personality and his questionable background has made thst much

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He’s had a dig at quirky with his fake account, and quirky has come up with a brilliant response.
I know some don’t find him funny, but I love him. The times when he breaks character, he talks such a lot of sense and seems a genuinely lovely bloke. Team Quirky here!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s had a dig at quirky with his fake account, and quirky has come up with a brilliant response.
I know some don’t find him funny, but I love him. The times when he breaks character, he talks such a lot of sense and seems a genuinely lovely bloke. Team Quirky here!
I don't follow any of the accounts myself but have no problem with them highlighting/mocking old ham head. I've no doubt him and his minions are working behind the scenes to try and discredit the likes of boo and egghead which only highlights that they've hit too close to the bone for pauls liking. Unfortunately I don't think he will ever change, his family have obviously enabled his behaviour for years so he thinks he's always right.that being said, He'll always duck things up for himself, his crappy personality always comes out in the end. He's not in his 20s anymore, no young girl would ever get lumbered with him, I think he's only a curiosity for some of them. He'll be 50 before he knows it and his situation will be exactly the same

Reactions: 10
Egghead and Pool need to just have it out once and for all. Basically Egghead has made a video alluding to something to try and get the moral high ground on Pool but has absolutely no evidence of it being true.

Don’t be fooled people, Egghead is in this for likes and pats on the back about how amazing he is. That is it. That video he’s made doesn’t even need making because the whole point he’s making is I’m a decent guy because there’s worse men out there. Remind you of anyone?
I.couldnt agree with this more. They are literally both the same people but Chris is slightly more eloquent. Ignorant views, but he can speak properly. Paul is a dithering idiot

Just seen eggheads post.
not sure I believe the article.
If I was someone that made a point of outing people on social media I wouldn't post speculation like that without being certain. if Paul proves it's wrong all that does is starts discrediting everything that eggheads said about him in the past.
Takes 2 seconds to write something online doesn't make it true though and I'm someone that's a stickler for facts and making sure your info is correct before taking it to the public, playing a very dangerous game if your just spreading idle fake gossip. Playing right into Paul's hands.
He's desperate because a lot of people are actually don't like his far right views. I cannot believe he's giving Paul the upper hand by spreading fake info

Reactions: 5
He’s 42 and is screwed for the rest of his life in regards to work and relationships. The social media “money” will dry up one day as more and more people and brands (looking at you Cameo) realise what a complete and utter idiot this man is.
Someone with youth on their side can eventually shed their online persona and can blame it in the folly of youth. Paul is 42 and these videos will remain online forever with no excuses to be made for them at all. No one in any sane frame of mind would want a relationship with this man especially anyone in his preferred age range. Even Sophie who is completely dead behind the eyes cottoned onto him early on so in reality there is little hope for him. His only form of validation is from his “supporters” whoever they are who will always enable his manic ways.

I take everyones online personality with a pinch of salt but I truly believe Paul is the same both off and online. He may or may not have done anything illegal but he is an absolute danger to himself and others, especially his family as his online presence becomes more prevailant. He is a coward for having his comments off and i firmly believe we are going to see Paul in the news one day for one reason or another.

He’s 42. Any sane 42 year old would have some self realisation about the damage they are doing to themselves and come offline to try and regain some normality and sense of worth. Just shows the mindset of Paul that he can’t even do that

Reactions: 20
I think his recent bout of illness (and the fake illness towards the end when he realised he could get some sympathy points from teenagers) has given him time to sit and really view the videos/threads/comments about him. Paul being the control freak that he is has been desperate to take charge of the narrative again and does so by turning comments off and ranting as usual which is fine in his warped head but everyone watching it is just laughing.

He's at the stage now where he's just closing his eyes, putting his hands over his ears and shouting "lalalala". Even the recent Trucker and fake blog drama which he desperately wanted people to go "oh yeah, well that means Paul's a good guy" and everyone just went "yeah Trucker is a twit and that blog is fake - so?" It doesn't excuse his behaviour.

He's destroying whatever relationship he had left with his son and his own prospects. Be interesting to see what's next.

I think his recent bout of illness (and the fake illness towards the end when he realised he could get some sympathy points from teenagers) has given him time to sit and really view the videos/threads/comments about him. Paul being the control freak that he is has been desperate to take charge of the narrative again and does so by turning comments off and ranting as usual which is fine in his warped head but everyone watching it is just laughing.

He's at the stage now where he's just closing his eyes, putting his hands over his ears and shouting "lalalala". Even the recent Trucker and fake blog drama which he desperately wanted people to go "oh yeah, well that means Paul's a good guy" and everyone just went "yeah Trucker is a twit and that blog is fake - so?" It doesn't excuse his behaviour.

He's destroying whatever relationship he had left with his son and his own prospects. Be interesting to see what's next.
His poor son it must be awful for him 😢

• Sad
His poor son it must be awful for him 😢
This is for me the top line in why Paul should just quit social media. His son, especially as he continues through his teenage years will be subjected to abuse because his so called father acts the way he does. Classic narc behaviour in that Paul does not even care of the embarrassment and potential harm that could be caused to his son. Poor lad

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.