Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes I am too, I noticed it today! Takes me forever to read a thread. Here and YouTube are becoming unbearable with all these ads now. One appeared on a post I made yesterday and I was worried I accidentally included it!
hahaha I thought the same!! I was wondering why people were putting ads in their posts before I realised it's just the site and not them personally, thought everyone was trying make a few quid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So he seen a tiktok were a lady said the tiktok trophy he got was real cos she had one herself, so there you go he was telling the truth cos she said it was real??!!

The red knob stripe is out in full force today, the article today has clearly angered him even tho it looks fake as duck

Reactions: 6
He's trying to say that everyone thinks it's creepy that he's 42 on tiktok. Being on tiktok itself isn't creepy its that he used tiktok to find young girls and literally documented his grooming ways because he's an idiot. Remember the "I won't be needing this" with the condom on a live after the 19 year old was a catfish. Nothing in that big head of his only cotton wool

Reactions: 11
that red mark is glowing, looks like hes had a pair of knickers over his face

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘oh i remember now when people called me creepy for asking for smiley happy profile pictures’ yes that IS creepy paul you’re 42

Reactions: 18
Paul can waffle on about how innocent he is all he likes, it's all well from the safety and security of his Dad's bathroom. Once he's out and about he finds out exactly what the general consensus is the wrinkly eyed prick.

Reactions: 14
At least the constant Paul outings bring out the sus apologists to the forefront.

View attachment 1642443
I've said it before here so sorry if you've seen me repeat myself 🙈 but these people just expose themselves that they would absolutely be fine with grown men sleeping with 12 years old if that was the age of consent (as it was and currently still is in some countries), you really have to have the moral fibre of a wet noodle to think everything that's illegal is automatically bad and everything that's legal is automatically okay

Reactions: 21
This is like witnessing someone unraveling. No one is arsed who you follow Paul, we just note that your followers are usually all young women, as you seem obsessed with attracting a woman on there…

pretending like you’re arsed about the content people make is the same as pretending to care about their age. You want to be able to visualise the girl and hope she’s just about legal enough for you to go for 🙃

Reactions: 7
His questions are so vague he tells on himself that he just wants to control what people are saying, how they say it ("thwoo your bio") and who he fancies contacting (a guy gifted him and he checked the profile and made a face and said nothing).

He gets to rant about how great he is and how everyone is out to get him but is currently chatting to twenty year olds via their profiles.

That radio weirdo is in his chat.

Reactions: 8
Paul: you're making up stuff that I'm grooming

Paul is currently chatting to a 23 year old about Minecraft.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His new video reminds me of a Tik Tok I saw where the girl referred to him as “that man who tries to drive his hoodie” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has anyone seen the tt account that’s “calling boo out” they only have 4 vids but it’s definitely pool, you can tell by the comments they write like he speaks, I’m I allowed to post the name of it here??

Reactions: 8
I really hate to say he’s right but there’s no way someone used a phone for photography that long ago 😂

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the tt account that’s “calling boo out” they only have 4 vids but it’s definitely pool, you can tell by the comments they write like he speaks, I’m I allowed to post the name of it here??
It's either Paul or that silly woman from the radio station 🤣

How would anyone other than Paul or Lost Soldier (or one of Paul's weird middle aged cronies) know lost soldier got spoken to by the police? So it's either him/one of his arselicks or complete bullshit.
Screenshot_20221011-161935_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.