Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Egghead and Pool need to just have it out once and for all. Basically Egghead has made a video alluding to something to try and get the moral high ground on Pool but has absolutely no evidence of it being true.

Don’t be fooled people, Egghead is in this for likes and pats on the back about how amazing he is. That is it. That video he’s made doesn’t even need making because the whole point he’s making is I’m a decent guy because there’s worse men out there. Remind you of anyone?

Reactions: 23
I’ve never met a man his age, in the real world, who would flaunt their skinny jeans like that, it’s such a pre-teen thing to do, there aren’t even 16 year olds doing it, it’s bizarre.

Reactions: 12
I’ve never met a man his age, in the real world, who would flaunt their skinny jeans like that, it’s such a pre-teen thing to do, there aren’t even 16 year olds doing it, it’s bizarre.
I was an emo in 2005 and even my jeans weren't that low slung and saggy at the arse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
he’s live. Knickers firmly in a twist for about the 4th day running. also I’ve just seen his upper front teeth for the first time? What a day to be alive

• Haha
Reactions: 16
sorry this isn't directly paul related but this is the only thread I read on tattle, is everyone else getting like 3 ads per post now? it's almost impossible to read coherently between the amount of ads on mobile !!

Reactions: 10
The article does look fake yea. But he sure as hell is panicked in this live 🙈

Reactions: 2
sorry this isn't directly paul related but this is the only thread I read on tattle, is everyone else getting like 3 ads per post now? it's almost impossible to read coherently between the amount of ads on mobile !!
yes I am too, I noticed it today! Takes me forever to read a thread. Here and YouTube are becoming unbearable with all these ads now. One appeared on a post I made yesterday and I was worried I accidentally included it!

Reactions: 3
“I’m surrounded by people who are double standardly unique in life choices and stuff” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.