Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seriously, who does he think he is? constantly eye bleeping himself.. probably cos no one else will😂🫣
Who would want to duck that seriously? I’m all for loving yourself but he is so unattractive 😷 it’s probably all the ugliness inside seeping out to the outer crust of his corpse 😂

Reactions: 9
His new videos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the English in them!!!
Atrocious.
He is so pressed about people it's so funny

Reactions: 9
This made me chuckle

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If he does have Rosacea he has no idea how to manage.

Laser treatment to get rid of the thread veins is easy and not that expensive

But he is potless, spending every penny on trains and hotels ❤

Reactions: 6
Who would want to duck that seriously? I’m all for loving yourself but he is so unattractive 😷 it’s probably all the ugliness inside seeping out to the outer crust of his corpse 😂
That's the thing isn't it?
Personality has a lot of influence in how attractive someone is to me.
There have been people in my life who I have been initially attracted to and then I get to know them a bit and discover they are not good people and they instantly become physically repulsive.
I've also gotten to know people who I was very much not attracted to but then the more I got to know them the more attractive they became.

It was so much easier when I was young and all that mattered was how hot you were 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Sophie had his passport and birth certificate for yonks. I think if he was older than he says she would have told us when she was going through her phase of slagging him off on live every night. (Not aiming this at anyone here but I've seen loads of people with theories that he's older than 42)

Reactions: 5
wordage, babs. wordage x
That's one of Paul's 'skill sets' his 'wordage'. I don't think I've ever seen someone say so much and make absolutely no sense. His last few lives have really highlighted how unhinged he has become, he must be obsessively reading everything said about him online. He 100% is heading for a meltdown, wonder what will send him over the edge this time

Reactions: 8
It's been annoying me who his word use reminds me of and it came to me just now. Does anyone remember the episode of the Simpsons when homer subscribed to readers digest and started to do the word of the day, he learned big words and tried miserably to drop them into every day conversations? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve followed this thread for a long time and have sooo many thoughts and questions about Pool 😵

But biggest one is how did he actually get (relatively) TikTok famous in the first place?

Reactions: 5
My brain can't compute even imagining him having sex. Thank duck.

He's so dry he'd set you on fire when he rubs against you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
My brain can't compute even imagining him having sex. Thank duck.

He's so dry he'd set you on fire when he rubs against you.
I imagine it like that scene on the Inbetweeners when Will is just hopping like a kangaroo on top of Charlotte 😂

• Haha
I’m raging today and pea penis Paul has got on my last nerve.

Bro if you’re so pressed about ‘the lady’ tell us what she got wrong?

If people take photos and films of you ‘all the time’ why ain’t we seeing them being posted, coz I can tell ya people ain’t keeping that in their camera roll for personal use.

You have nothing to offer anyone, not even your family, yet you’re convinced you’ll pull some young hottie - my guy you have the sex appeal of a microwave cottage pie.

He must have been catfished again or his special lady isn't interested anymore since he's acting more pathetic than usual

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.