Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DEAR Simon

Oh duck off Paul, people filming you when you're with fwiends or family when the only person you've ever been seen with is Sophie.

You prance about wherever you are making the biggest show of yourself so it's hard not to notice or look at you

Also I could count easily on 2 hands videos of when you are out in public, the majority of videos are of ones you've made of yourself and people ripping the piss out of you

And lastly, privacy......what about the girl you you publically body shamed, did she not deserve privacy

Go and take your crusty infected eye away for a shite

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Simple Simon is another tiktok account. He posted a video this morning with a clip from Pool the other day ranting about people being obsessed with him and wanting people to leave him alone while he's out in public. Simon said Pool should leave social media if he doesn't like the attention.
Pool's latest video is a long, incoherent attempt at a response to Simon. But he's got flakey eyebrows and gunk in the corner of his eye so it's hard to take him seriously when he can't even wash his face properly.
Thank you! I’ll investigate further lol

Reactions: 1
New insta story… great quote

‘Time is to say goodbye’

As always sounding so juvenile, all relationships are to him are about messaging someone - wonder who’s dropped off his roster of messaging now

• Haha
Reactions: 14

‘Time is to say goodbye’

As always sounding so juvenile, all relationships are to him are about messaging someone - wonder who’s dropped off his roster of messaging now
Honestly sometimes I worry I'm having a stroke watching his posts but it's actually him just talking utter shite, unable to string a sentence together.
I am certain that story is aimed at Sophie, bet she's pied him off again.

Reactions: 10

‘Time is to say goodbye’

this will more than likely be his 100th time of coming of social media 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I can't deal with the music he's chosen for the latest tiktok. Emotional piano for the soul. He really does get on like a year 9.
Also comments on but hell spend his day on his sick bed no doubt deleting the majority of them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right that girl I’m messaging hasn’t replied in a few hours like I told her to, time to make a dramatic tiktok to make her reply 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You just know he’s one of them blokes that are messaging you constantly. Proper love bombing. He’s so desperate for a woman to pay him attention 😪

Reactions: 11
saying he has a skin condition so people can't make jokes about him being red ok lie more pauly pops 🙄 x

I don't know why but him having non premium spotify makes me laugh
this is genuinely my biggest ICK w him: grown man in his 40s in his dad's bathroom unable to afford spotify premium 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.