Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to watch his latest vid, but all I could focus on was the crap in his eye, why has he got white gunk in his eyes ?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
a grown man scared of paracetamol

(and this is not me being snide to anyone in recovery who doesnt take any drug including prescriptions, just Poorly Paul cos hes a dick?

Reactions: 9
Can any of my hammies give me a quick update please? Who is Simon? Just saw his latest video. Real life isn’t well for me atm so been distracted from keeping up with this creeps shenanigans. Hi.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He keeps going on about people coming up to take photos with him... Where are they Paul? I've seen about two where they weren't taking the piss.

Went full time social media superstar, now he's upset that when he goes out people take videos of him. Paul, you do realise your status on social media and your popularity is on the basis that you're a complete creep who likes teenage girls, right?

I know friends with teenage kids, and they know you a pedalo Paul, you're a laughing stock.

Reactions: 13
Can any of my hammies give me a quick update please? Who is Simon? Just saw his latest video. Real life isn’t well for me atm so been distracted from keeping up with this creeps shenanigans. Hi.
Simple Simon is another tiktok account. He posted a video this morning with a clip from Pool the other day ranting about people being obsessed with him and wanting people to leave him alone while he's out in public. Simon said Pool should leave social media if he doesn't like the attention.
Pool's latest video is a long, incoherent attempt at a response to Simon. But he's got flakey eyebrows and gunk in the corner of his eye so it's hard to take him seriously when he can't even wash his face properly.

Reactions: 7
Simple Simon is another TikTok “celeb”. He does cringey TikTok’s with his daughter and collabed with Astrid Wett a few months ago. He’s a weirdo.
But I love that he’s calling Pool out 😂 it’s like battle of the ponces !

Hammys I missed the live earlier - anyone got any screen records??

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Using big words like modicum tho 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 clever Paul

Looking extra unwashed today and also sounding not ill at all on the new video

Reactions: 10
Him waffling about not having privacy because ‘he’s on social media’, that’s not the problem Paul, it’s the noncey behaviour and turning off comments so you live in your nice guy echo chamber that is the issue, most popular content creators have lovely fans that approach them in the street, you just get trolled everywhere you go

Reactions: 10
I was chatting about this with my bf yday… I truly believe that the comments off feature shouldn’t be allowed on SM. You shouldn’t be allowed to put yourself out there if you don’t want people to comment on it.
We started discussing it after that MAFS star George had all that stuff come out about him recently and he’s just disabled his comments on every post to help with the hate. If something like that happens to you.. you should delete every post. Not limit the comments.
You don’t deserve to have a place on social media IMO.
What happened to freedom of speech and power of democracy?

Same with that Molz fuzz99 girl..

Reactions: 11
Everyone has a right to privacy, BUT. This man is avidly videoing himself every time he leaves the house so the line is blurred through his own actions. Is he out making TikTok or out with friends/family? He’s out making a TikTok. If he wanted privacy he wouldn’t let everyone know where he is every time he leaves the house, he wants attention.

Also I would LOVE to see him confront a grown man the way he does on his TikTok, but sadly he’s too much of a little ponce to ever confront a man, his inferiority complex is too strong.

Reactions: 11
Also he says he has a small following… he’s got 300k followers and millions of people who don’t follow him but know who he is. He’s not a celebrity but he’s pretty well known (not for the right reasons)

Reactions: 6
Pool doesn’t take pawacetamol because he can’t take tabwets, he likes calpol instead

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is Paul kidding saying he goes to restaurants with friends 🤣

He's the master of having nothing of substance to say but dragging it out into a 2 and half minute tiktok. He just said the same thing over and over again 🙄

a grown man scared of paracetamol

(and this is not me being snide to anyone in recovery who doesnt take any drug including prescriptions, just Poorly Paul cos hes a dick?
Didn't you know? His body is a temple apparently 🙄🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.