Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed that his spiral in to madness has been aligned with Sophie telling him she has a boyfriend? She always pops up when he's on live texting (but it's not her guys it's a totally different Sophie..apparently..)

"Oh hello beautiful, oh hello stranger, how are you? How's the boyfriend? Am I getting a tattoo? No, but I will one day. You didn't put a kiss at the end of that message" etc etc etc.

The both of them are cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just realised he resembles a beansprout. Unfortunately I noticed this as I was preparing dinner and now I might order pizza instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The person who suggested Lana Del Rey has revealed herself in a comments section on Tiktok. Absolute Legend 🙌🏻

Reactions: 15
Would love to have someone who knew of him
in the past discuss what he was like

Reactions: 16
Would love to have someone who knew of him
in the past discuss what he was like
This is something which I think about a lot and I really genuinely believe he has no one in his life who cares about him. I can’t believe that not a single person who knows him hasn’t spoken up and said something about his psychopathic behaviour

Reactions: 20
This is something which I think about a lot and I really genuinely believe he has no one in his life who cares about him. I can’t believe that not a single person who knows him hasn’t spoken up and said something about his psychopathic behaviour
They’ve got to be ashamed to be associated with him, even if your family thought you were a dick they’d still support you through all this online “abuse”, yet not a soul has ever come out and said he’s a good bloke etc

Reactions: 11
I have never known someone to mention they’re poorly so many times in a short space of time :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Urgh I hate him so much why am I watching his live. He reminds me of mark feely if you know you know 🤮

Reactions: 7
Live on a Friday, drinking a bottle of ribena, being passive aggressive as duck listening to Now 274

Oh pool you really are such a catch

Reactions: 10
Did anyone used to watch pineapple dance studios back in the day? Remember Andrew Stone? Massive ego, totally delusional, cringey AF. Him and pool have the same vibe. Andrews a better dancer though
EFAE4B83-4DBD-49B3-82E0-2794EE9CBA1D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d rather sow up my vagina with a rusty needle then let this goon anywhere near it. Bet he absolutely has never made a woman orgasm either. And probably thinks the clitoris is a type of Pokémon.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.