Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Egg head Chris replied to pools latest live. He makes such valid points and the ending made me laugh 😄

Reactions: 3
Sleep deprived from a night shift but I’ve just caught up on 20+ pages and I think thread #47 was the best one yet 🤣🤣

this Hamily is the funniest ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
he’s on live talking to a 20 year old about her sex life 🤮 young enough to be your daughter you pervy ponce

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Paul states he’s slept with 3 people in the last 15 years which somehow invites a 20 year old female subscriber to publicly disclose that she’s slept with more people than 3 in the last month. I’m not shaming the girl by any means but what the actual duck 😅

edit: he’s just said he got rid of Snapchat because randoms would send him nudes. So that explains the husband having Snapchat debacle yesterday. Just weird to me how somebody who has a rep for being predatory entertains questions about his sex life 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
he’s so “pressed” to use a LADY IN HER MID 20s phrase. yesterday has made him SO uneasy and defensive

Reactions: 1
“I’ve slept with a grand total of 3 people over a period of 15 years”
That’s because the rest of us would rather sit naked on a hot grill

• Haha
Reactions: 59
he as of today no longer answers instagram messages. even tho yesterday he was telling people to message him there and tell them about themselves and he may reply.

he also got a naked photo from someone. and it’s why he got rid of snapchat

FOR ALL THE NEWBIES IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU ITS SUCH AN ICONIC ERA.

Reactions: 22
someone message him and he said “oh now the boyfriends awake does it mean you’re not going to talk to me cos he comes first” (paraphrasing hope someone recorded that)

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Just setting my plate at the table to watch this absolute overcooked bleeping pea.

Top tier chat in these threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Most of his subscribers/gifters are mums according to their bios. It just baffles me how you can support this man when you have kids

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Paul just told on himself. He picked up his iPhone whilst he was on live and it wasn’t the phone he was live on - which means he isn’t getting any messages at the top of his screen…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When he says "making each other smile" I just picture two people with absolutely dead eyes just staring at each other with the fear grins of a chimp.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve never commented on a thread about Paul before but what is actually wrong with this man? I mean surely he has a diagnosis of some sort? Any mental health professionals got an idea? Regardless of his predatory ways etc, the frankly bizarre things he says, the way he talks to people who aren’t there, the fact he acts/ thinks he’s younger than he is… what is up with that? He makes me so uncomfortable

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.