Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never commented on a thread about Paul before but what is actually wrong with this man? I mean surely he has a diagnosis of some sort? Any mental health professionals got an idea? Regardless of his predatory ways etc, the frankly bizarre things he says, the way he talks to people who aren’t there, the fact he acts/ thinks he’s younger than he is… what is up with that? He makes me so uncomfortable
I got my ass handed to me on another website for daring to mention some traits I have observed. Although I'm not a MH professional I work in a similar field and have an undergraduate degree in psychology and a postgraduate degree in clinical psychology. I'm not a practicing psychologist though.

I don't think he does have a diagnosis as that would require him to reflect in his behaviour and acknowledge there is an issue.

It might just be that he is a prick though.

Reactions: 14
I’ve never commented on a thread about Paul before but what is actually wrong with this man? I mean surely he has a diagnosis of some sort? Any mental health professionals got an idea? Regardless of his predatory ways etc, the frankly bizarre things he says, the way he talks to people who aren’t there, the fact he acts/ thinks he’s younger than he is… what is up with that? He makes me so uncomfortable
Personally I don't think he has a diagnosis. He's just a horrible, narcissistic little man that likes to be in control of people.

Who is Cindy and do we need to save her?
She's one of the reddit crew I think

Reactions: 12
My god, his skin is so bad!! No way is he 42, and he’s thinning on top. Please Paul put a filter on or something, some people be eating their dinner 😷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Paul just told on himself. He picked up his iPhone whilst he was on live and it wasn’t the phone he was live on - which means he isn’t getting any messages at the top of his screen…
Was it the black thing he passed from one hand to another? If so I think that was his beard trimmer

He looks extra dry and crusty today. I would really love for people he went to school with, to pop up and let us know exactly what he was like back in the day. He’s commenting on the younger generations hair cuts now.. THE AUDACITY. I wish he wouldnt comment on peoples appearances when he looks like that 😩 a piece of ham that’s been left on the window sill in the sunlight

Reactions: 26
correct. he’s making fun of hairstyles popular with young men at the mo. the men that are rivals for his “preference” of young women.
Imagine slating young lads on live but shitting your actual joggers when they approach you at the co-op

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Paul just told on himself. He picked up his iPhone whilst he was on live and it wasn’t the phone he was live on - which means he isn’t getting any messages at the top of his screen…
I called bullshit on this anyway….. when you’re in WhatsApp and have messages from different chats, it says “you have x messages from x chats” and doesn’t actually show you what the messages say

Reactions: 11
I think I've reached my tolerance level when it comes to watching his lives at the moment. I feel like he's drained my life force
gelfling-essence.gif

I'll just rely on you hammies to keep me up to date for a bit haha

Reactions: 14
Personally I don't think he has a diagnosis. He's just a horrible, narcissistic little man that likes to be in control of people.

She's one of the reddit crew I think
I agree - I think it’s almost offensive to people with mental health issues to suggest he does too😂

Reactions: 10
I’m his live right now, a couple of people posted suuppii or something and he blocked them - what’s does that mean??
Also he blocked someone for asking if he liked Lana Del Ray 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's just said none of the "ladies" he speaks to are vulnerable because they are all strong women and how offensive it is for everyone to call them vulnerable because they are so strong... huh?!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just caught up with the last thread and I have to say he’s got some front commenting on a woman’s appearance when he’s got a lid like a punished onion.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree - I think it’s almost offensive to people with mental health issues to suggest he does too😂
no I actually agree, there's no illness in the DSM that covers 'n0ncey bleep' in the diagnostic criteria - plenty of people with personality disorders are living normal lives w/o being anything like paul 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.