Snapshoteye/beautybeyondthe_eye #48 C’mon you know you like little girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's just said none of the "ladies" he speaks to are vulnerable because they are all strong women and how offensive it is for everyone to call them vulnerable because they are so strong... huh?!
This pissed me off so much. Why do you have to be one or the other? Sorry for bringing up personal life but I’m often referred to as ‘vulnerable’ by professionals because of my mental health diagnoses but also considered strong because of everything I’ve been through. I don’t take offence to being vulnerable, why’s Paul making it out to be a bad thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This pissed me off so much. Why do you have to be one or the other? Sorry for bringing up personal life but I’m often referred to as ‘vulnerable’ by professionals because of my mental health diagnoses but also considered strong because of everything I’ve been through. I don’t take offence to being vulnerable, why’s Paul making it out to be a bad thing?
This is exactly why his comment baffled me so much!! Vulnerable does NOT mean weak :mad:

Reactions: 12
I completely agree, but lets be honest here Paul doesn't even understand what we mean when we say vulnerable women. it means Paul, that these women may be going through something, may have gone through something, etc, that has led them to be groomed by you because perhaps they don't or can't see the red flags right now (and that isn't their fault). those same women can be strong TOO. he won't ever grasp that though

I find it interesting that he uses his 3 people he's had sex with over that many years as some kind of moral compass. so: he thinks the low number makes him a 'good man' or a 'nice guy', as if it proves anything at all. surprise surprise poorly, it doesn't.

Reactions: 23
In her Colleen Hoover ad she said she's reading November 9 currently but hasn't had a chance to sit down and read it properly... that's the book she was sat on live two nights in a row reading to people in that terrible American accent 🤣 that was months ago

Paul threatening to dox people like he's a sneaky hard man. duck off Paul. I have my photo on my profile and comment relentlessly about you - I don't give a tit and I doubt anyone in that group is scared in the slightest by a man that resembles a ginger Mr Muscle.

What a load of Paul-icks

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember when Paul got accosted in the street by some kids that threw billy bear ham at him and he set his alarm off, just thought I’d bring that up again so we don’t forget how much of a tit bag he is! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Paul threatening to dox people like he's a sneaky hard man. duck off Paul. I have my photo on my profile and comment relentlessly about you - I don't give a tit and I doubt anyone in that group is scared in the slightest by a man that resembles a ginger Mr Muscle.

What a load of Paul-icks
What's hilarious is I was on my throwaway yesterday watching the egghead vid about Paul bullying Amy and that 3 dumbells bellend was sticking up for Paul and said it was a joke. I replied to him and his response was "get on your main account, until then your opinions not valid. duck off" then he obviously realised he'd made a twit of himself and deleted it 🤣

News flash to Paul, 3 dumb bellend et al, people don't have to take a selfie for their opinions to be valid. Actually a lot of "grown ups" in Paul's words don't feel the need to put every detail of their life on line because they're actually busy living it in the real world. Their obsession with people's private information being available is bleeping weird and insidious.

The fact that dumbells guy has 7 daughters is shocking to me too considering he supports Paul.

Reactions: 7

What a load of Paul-icks
LOL this is great. Paul if you’re so hard let one of us do a dual live with you

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He says he’s only slept with 3 people in 15 years as if it was by choice 💀you look like a drowned rat and you got more wrinkles than a raisin babe so can’t say i’m surprised no one wants a shag

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He says he’s only slept with 3 people in 15 years as if it was by choice 💀you look like a drowned rat and you got more wrinkles than a raisin babe so can’t say i’m surprised no one wants a shag
One was presumably the mother other his child and I suppose he’s counting a crusty sock and a blow up doll as the other two?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I've reached my tolerance level when it comes to watching his lives at the moment. I feel like he's drained my life force
View attachment 1632899
I'll just rely on you hammies to keep me up to date for a bit haha
I blocked him months ago. I can’t even bare to listen to 20 seconds of his patronising, passive aggressive dumb ass voice, and even when others are just dueting and stitching him. The uncontrollable anger I feel when I see his face or hear that voice, it’s like on another level. I doubt I’ll ever bump into him because of where I live, but if I did… don’t know. He’d be crying by the end of it though.

Reactions: 6
He is defo the local guy you know who creeps you out no end with his behaviour and you're told he is harmless and it's just the way he is and in time then proves your instincts were right when you see him on the front page of the local paper for crimes against women and cbildren 🙄

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.